Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Andy Ruiz! Vato was out there throwing haymakers like it was a fight in the parking lot of Dodgers stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Congrats to Andy Ruiz! Vato was out there throwing haymakers like it was a fight in the parking lot of Dodgers stadium.

Comment

• Finally saw the highlights

Anthony Joshua didn't fight poorly at all.

He was fighting well, hurt Andy Ruiz with a good shovel uppercut/shovel hook combination, and got caught.

Came to finish the fight with a long gun, Ruiz had a knife and pistol on him, and Ruiz simply got to him first.

Joshua keeps the fight long in the rematch, lands his shots when they come open, and doesn't just jump into a close-range firefight, and he's got a good as any chance of winning the rematch in fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Please, bring up these quotes from me bashing Ruiz's skills or his inability to box, I'll wait.

Saying he is fat isn't judging him, it's stating a FACT. It's sad you're so emotional over me stating a fact that a fat guy is fat. It's even sadder how much of a groupie you are but it's your life. You can hang from his nuts as much as you like. Ruiz calls himself fat, you should go whine to him. I'll bet you're fat as well which is why you're crying. It's ok fat girl, Ruiz won, be happy.
          Yes I'm totally fat...

Anyway my point is if Ruiz didn't beat the crap out of AJ YOU WOULD NOT have stopped talking about how fat Ruiz was,the only reason you cut that g@y sh!+ out was because he started beating the crap out of AJ. That's why I said you "changed you tune".(you probably don't even know what that means smh) Your comments started focusing more on the actual fight which is what it should have been about in the first place. Do you get it? Do you understand now? Anybody can see he is fat but this is supposed to be about BOXING fool.

Comment

• - -Anti Social Media having a fritter fry up over Fat Andy and AJ.

The start of the 3rd millennium with the last remnants of the 3rd BC millennium still hanging in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
              That guys got you bang to rights mate & your trying to make out he's got the wrong person your funny.

Sometimes you just got to accept the facts that YOU DONT KNOW SHI* ABOUT BOXING FAN BOY.
              Oh really - how about you find the post where I said what he accused me of saying...good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                As a fan of Joshua myself, I really question his will. Even though he was on the brink of getting KTFO, he beat all the counts soundly and easy. But, he didn't want to continue!! His heart is really questionable
                The head shots had his mind scrambled ... he couldn't think and some of his automatic responses (subconcious things the brain does automatically) were out of sync. You can't fight, play football, converse, or think clearly in that situation. A person is very vulnerable then ... it's why there are refs and officials to stop fights.

It's NOT will, you brain is too scrambled to carry out your will ... like an engine where the points are messed up. Plugs firing sequences are all messed up. The engine can't take you anywhere in that condition.

It's why boxing is always intriguing, and boxers are NEVER bums. Head shots change everything potentially in a fight.Damage the computer and the body is nearly helpless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  The ref asked him twice if he wants to continue and both times he said yes.
                  But he couldn't step forward when asked to. It's why that is a part of the query. The mind may want to go, but if it's not able to control the body you are done.

THe ref asked Joshua to step forward ... he leaned on the ropes. He asked him again ... Joshua just looked at him.

The ref realized he was not in his right mind. That will always end a fight right away .... when you don't respond to commands or requests.

Even if you respond, if it's too slow, or sluggish, or you move in a jerky way (not fluid) it shows that your mind is not properly getting responese from your body.

Fight over.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                    1st and foremost let me make this clear I'm not on anyone's side I repeat no ones!!! Who offered 50 million??? Because I clearly doubt that 50 million was highly questionable, because at "that" time fight didn't even generate for that type of split to one side as it does now as we speak.
                    In the USA that fight was already a $150 - $200 million fight. PBC/Showtime/WilderTeam and others knew it ... that's why the money was made available to make the offer .... and confirmed by hearn later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                      Yes I'm totally fat...

Anyway my point is if Ruiz didn't beat the crap out of AJ YOU WOULD NOT have stopped talking about how fat Ruiz was,the only reason you cut that g@y sh!+ out was because he started beating the crap out of AJ. That's why I said you "changed you tune".(you probably don't even know what that means smh) Your comments started focusing more on the actual fight which is what it should have been about in the first place. Do you get it? Do you understand now? Anybody can see he is fat but this is supposed to be about BOXING fool.
                      Changed my tune? Look kid, we were in a RBR thread. You know what you do in those kinds of threads? You talk about the fight! Clown . He won and I'm still calling him fat, him winning didn't change that. Take a step back and think about this: I called Ruiz fat because that's what he is. Ruiz himself pokes fun at his physique and says so. I never said anything about him being a bum or that he wasn't skilled. Now I could see your point if I was clowning him as a fighter (which I didn't do) and he came and pulled it off and I still refused to give him props. But I said he was fat, and that's why you're here crying If that doesn't have female emotions written all over it I don't know what does.

Fool on here acting like his wife, mad that I called her man fat.
                      Pull your skirt up girl. It isn't that serious
                      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 06-02-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X