Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do boxing fans really have such a short memory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    lmaooooo now im 78? you are pathetic
    There are posters here that were informed your 78 Street sign in your profile more than a month back... some of your LDBC rejects ratted you out. Legend is as most know you go by “78” from the street you grew up in. You took that pic off? The cross streets were in Michigan...how’s the fishing going.

My advice, be a real boxing fan. Stop hating on DAZN you muppet! Trill boxing talk accidentally leaked Phenom too...

DaNeutral.
    Robbie Barrett
    Jubei

We in dis thang mayne!

Comment

lets talk about last night, not wilder, not haymon, not my intelligence quotient (which is founded on extreme racisim and was used to sterilize and kill people based on pseudo science) lets talk about aj quitting... im not bringing up wilder or the ldbc you all are... none of them fought n quit last night AJ did... all u all did was bring up haymon lol n have never even saw the man.
      What's to talk about? The man better man won and I'm happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        What's to talk about? The man better man won and I'm happy for him.
        cool well me personally ive never knew or saw haymon or bragged on networks... but its all these guys brought up for years (Haymon pbc hearn dazn etc) and now its backfired, so im just being childish and rubbing it all in, ill eventually stop but not anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          There are posters here that were informed your 78 Street sign in your profile more than a month back... some of your LDBC rejects ratted you out. Legend is as most know you go by “78” from the street you grew up in. You took that pic off? The cross streets were in Michigan...how’s the fishing going.

My advice, be a real boxing fan. Stop hating on DAZN you muppet! Trill boxing talk accidentally leaked Phenom too...

DaNeutral.
          Robbie Barrett
          Jubei

We in dis thang mayne!
          lmaooo i grew up on 78th n lockwood in oakland Ca thus 510... 78 is from Milwaukee. you a damn clown and a bum detective! man stop it!!!! the cross street was lockwood dummy
          Last edited by uppercut510; 06-02-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

lmaooo i grew up on 78th n lockwood in oakland Ca thus 510... 78 is from Milwaukee. you a damn clown and a bum detective! man stop it!!!!
            That is what people are saying though. You are that racist Youtube guy. Or one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Didn't Fury and Wilder say they agreed to fight earlier this year? What happened then? Nobody has said there's a signed contract. I think Wilder only decided to bring this up because he's getting shat on for the Ortiz fight.
              - -That's Deyonce dearie who shat herself.

Fury signed with Arum who secured a better deal thAt Deyonce quashed. Then the Bronze Bambi turns down a $100 Mil DAZN multi fight deal wit AJ making his American debut and so on with American heavies.

End of the day fat Andy the only one with the testosterone to step up.

You always this slow?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                That is what people are saying though. You are that racist Youtube guy. Or one of them.
                Every urban city in the USA has a 78 street. 78 is the only LDBC member who bragged about his name associated to the street. The clown also lived in New York. Phenom / Fannon. Coverts like 78 / Uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  lmaoooooo now im racist? you cant make this stuff up. aj QUIT BY THE WAY!!!!. lets not stray away from that fact... wtf is wrong with you guys? now you are trying to identify who i am? yes i watch and support LDBC but not all of them, im just a boxing fan who loves the sport and love my son and wife, AJ got knocked down 4x by a guy who eats snicker bars for a diet who took the fight on short notice shut up!

Comment

After reading some of these posts I'm asking myself the same question I've been wondering about for a while .
                    Are AJ fans really HIS fans or just Wilder / PBC haters ?
                    Not much posts about what AJ did wrong or fight analysis. Just Wilder bashing .

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Every urban city in the USA has a 78 street. 78 is the only LDBC member who bragged about his name associated to the street. The clown also lived in New York. Phenom / Fannon. Coverts like 78 / Uppercut
                      lmaooooooooooo you are mentally sick following people around the net and youtube who you claim to hate but listen to their every word including the life story, wow i didnt even know all of this, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X