No announcement yet.

Mountain lions are transphobic.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    This. I get killing the cougar if it wandered into a neighborhood and attacked someone, but its in its own territory. We just walk around like we are the king of the world and nuke anything that threatens us. Here in NC and up through Virginia, Cougars were hunted to extinction, ****ing sad. I'll be honest, some of my favorite **** to watch on YouTube is animals ****ing up dumb asses trying to feed or take selfies with wild animals. Stay in your lane, and generally speaking most animals will too.
    so if that was your bro, sis, mom or pops that went hiking and got killed. you keeping that same energy "well, my dad shouldnt have been hiking in their territory"?? or will you demand something to be done? keep it 100.

Comment

Go look at the number of fatal cougar attacks in the last hundred years. Attacks, much less fatalities are extremely rare. They aren't the ones causing the problem. Cougars, unlike humans, stay in their lane. I mean it isn't enough we shrink their habitat to build a strip mall every five feet, but now somehow animals are supposed to **** off from some trail we make through their territory. There is seven billion of us. How about we **** off a bit?
      if that's your case "we shouldnt be in their habitat".. so you saying the house you living in now posting this was NOT at one point, "their" habitat also????!!!! you see what i mean here. it wasnt like those biker went off track and deep into the forest. those bikers were on the path where it was suppose to be safe. i understand your point if they went off track exploring deep into the forest and then got killed.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        so if that was your bro, sis, mom or pops that went hiking and got killed. you keeping that same energy "well, my dad shouldnt have been hiking in their territory"?? or will you demand something to be done? keep it 100.
        Sigh this logic is just /facepalm. I have no idea how I would react, I'm sure I would be devastated, but what does that have to do with anything I said? Rules and laws exist partially to remove the emotional aspect from things. There is a reason the family of a murder victim doesn't get to judge the murderer.

Comment

Sigh this logic is just /facepalm. I have no idea how I would react, I'm sure I would be devastated, but what does that have to do with anything I said? Rules and laws exist partially to remove the emotional aspect from things. There is a reason the family of a murder victim doesn't get to judge the murderer.
          it has to do with everything you said because if that was a family member of yours, you wouldnt have made the same comment! i get it, they went riding their bike. BUT hundreds of people also go hiking, bike riding in that same trail. it wasnt like they wander off deep into the forest. they went and rode their bike on a trail where they were allow too! do you get my stance? so for you to just say "oh well they shouldnt have invade the lion's habitat" is just wrong.

Comment

it has to do with everything you said because if that was a family member of yours, you wouldnt have made the same comment! i get it, they went riding their bike. BUT hundreds of people also go hiking, bike riding in that same trail. it wasnt like they wander off deep into the forest. they went and rode their bike on a trail where they were allow too! do you get my stance? so for you to just say "oh well they shouldnt have invade the lion's habitat" is just wrong.

Did they send the Cougar a memo? I mean the Cougar should have known that we have deemed that path safe for hikers and the like, right? But since it didn't, **** it, kill it because I can envision a hypothetical situation that is never going to happen to me and meh feelings.

I'm going to stress this. Less than 30 people have been killed by cougars in the last 100 years. They pose next to zero threat to us. So yes on the odd occasion one actually does kill someone in the wild, you chalk it up to lottery type luck in the wrong direction.

And to your other quote. I'm not saying we shouldn't be where they are, but if you are, you accept the minuscule risk that something can happen. You don't blame a wild animal for being a wild animal. **** happens.

Comment

how else we gonna explore, go hiking, etc. lol... im cool with this as long as mofos dont go off track and start exploring deep into the forest. i mean it sucks that we have to invade their natural habitat but this is part of life. i just dont condone going off track deep into the forest where there is no trail. mountain lions are like bears, they're known to come down to where human live to find food, so even if we stay out of their area, we're not safe because they're gonna come looking for food anyways.
              If you go in those areas don't go alone. Carry a knife and pepper spray. My daughter lived in BC and she was more afraid of mountain lions than bears. Lions attack without warning and they are powerful enough that they have been known to kill black bears. If we make every place safe there will no longer be any predators. Wild animals have to have their own space and humans have to realize we share this planet with each other and other species. People willingly participate in sports that are dangerous like white water canoing etc. This is no different IMO.

Comment

Did they send the Cougar a memo? I mean the Cougar should have known that we have deemed that path safe for hikers and the like, right? But since it didn't, **** it, kill it because I can envision a hypothetical situation that is never going to happen to me and meh feelings.

I'm going to stress this. Less than 30 people have been killed by cougars in the last 100 years. They pose next to zero threat to us. So yes on the odd occasion one actually does kill someone in the wild, you chalk it up to lottery type luck in the wrong direction.

And to your other quote. I'm not saying we shouldn't be where they are, but if you are, you accept the minuscule risk that something can happen. You don't blame a wild animal for being a wild animal. **** happens.
                hundreds of people also hike, bike the same path. what i am saying is that those 2 that passed did nothing wrong!!! it's not like they went and craved a trail in the middle of the forest and started biking. they went and bike on a trail that was supposedly the "safe" zone. they didnt break any laws. do you get it now? i can see your point if they went into a restricted area where there was signs telling them to keep away, etc. if we going by your logic then close ALL outdoors places where people can go hiking, camping, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  humans are also vastly superior in conserving other species than vice versa so there's also that. the only thing a cougar cares about is when's its next meal.
                  This is not technically true, if it was? Animals would not be going extinct, you are aware that certain Lions such as The Barbary lion basically where driven to extinction by humans 'There are a certain group of humans who help converse wild life, but it is as if? Some humans evolved from parasites or some sort of fungi 'It is those type of humans that ruin things'.

This behavior up above is classical backwards behavior. 'There was zero need to kill the cougar, zero'

But of course rest in peace to the victim.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-31-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Whenever I go hiking I feel like being killed by a wild lion would be the purest way to die. It's oddly soothing.

I'm not gonna let some slimey parasite who lives off my taxes to kill me on the street. He's getting a 9mm then I'm gonna stab his brother with a turd shank in prison.

But some honest hardworking lion, whatever, hope I taste good

Comment

i literally LMAAAAOOOOOO when i saw the pic and some words pertaining to them as HE, HIS. hahahahaha sheeeet.

Comment

Working...
                      X