No announcement yet.

The Myth of Inequality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    It's funny because you have these fanboys who make less than $50k a year fighting for the rich to get richer.
    Like 1sad69 would say.
    “Go team go “

He doesn’t give a fuk as long as team red wins. Smdh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      This is by far... by far... one of the most business ignorant statements I’ve heard in ages. Ages....
      Explain yourself. Because I disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        You should be for both. CEOs create jobs, rich people create jobs, not poor people. This "eat the rich" mentality is short-sighted.
        Hey now, that thinking worked great down in Venezuela.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Ironically, it's the party you support who does the most for these CEOs and big corporations.
        Exactly.

Heck, look who Obama's 'jobs czar' was. Jeff Immelt, CEO of GE. And GE is one of those corporations that pays zero taxes.

But Reps for the rich doe. Dems care about the little guy doe.

Idiots.

Comment

You should be for both. CEOs create jobs, rich people create jobs, not poor people. This "eat the rich" mentality is short-sighted.

Ironically, it's the party you support who does the most for these CEOs and big corporations.
          According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, since the end of the Great Recession, small businesses have created 62 percent of all net new private-sector jobs.Apr 17, 2018

https://www.inc.com/todd-mccracken/w...usinesses.html

Small business creates the most jobs. Millions of small business are created by poor folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, since the end of the Great Recession, small businesses have created 62 percent of all net new private-sector jobs.Apr 17, 2018

https://www.inc.com/todd-mccracken/w...usinesses.html

Small business creates the most jobs. Millions of small business are created by poor folks.
            A majority of small businesses are working class, not poor. Many small businesses also benefit from larger corporations as clients or contractors.

While I do think the wealthy should pay a greater share of taxes, I also don't think we should be running them off by not offering any incentives to conduct their business operations in the U.S. That's just foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Hey now, that thinking worked great down in Venezuela.

Exactly.

Heck, look who Obama's 'jobs czar' was. Jeff Immelt, CEO of GE. And GE is one of those corporations that pays zero taxes.

But Reps for the rich doe. Dems care about the little guy doe.

Idiots.
              They conveniently ignore the fact that it was Obama who bailed out his Wall Street cronies, and the GM big wigs. They also forget that 40% of House and Senate Democrats voted for Reagan's top rate tax cut bills as well as both Bush presidents and Clinton, and it was only until Trump came along that they have balked out of party loyalty and corruption.

Comment

Preach on brother. Got his azz nailed.
                I rarely get disrespectful with people and I don't think I even got disrespectful with him but he surely got butt hurt. Butt hurt so much I guess he put me on ignore but I will never know because I will never message him again.

Comment

A majority of small businesses are working class, not poor. Many small businesses also benefit from larger corporations as clients or contractors.

While I do think the wealthy should pay a greater share of taxes, I also don't think we should be running them off by not offering any incentives to conduct their business operations in the U.S. That's just foolish.
                  My Lord, just when you think the phony lawyer cant say anything more stupid, he goes and proves ya wrong.

I'm more and more convinced that guy is a hs kid, with little to no actual real world, private sector experience and knowledge. His sheer ignorance and adherence to disproved team talking points is amazing.

A truly useless cheerleading poster.

Comment

They conveniently ignore the fact that it was Obama who bailed out his Wall Street cronies, and the GM big wigs. They also forget that 40% of House and Senate Democrats voted for Reagan's top rate tax cut bills as well as both Bush presidents and Clinton, and it was only until Trump came along that they have balked out of party loyalty and corruption.
                    Superfans will be superfans.

Hell, we even have the Lords superfan openly saying it's wrong to be rich, except for lifer politicians with a (D) after their name. It's just fine that those guys are millionaire 1%'ers in his clouded eyes.

I simply cant grasp such ridiculous logic.

Comment

Explain yourself. Because I disagree with you.
                      Oh my oh my, I couldn’t wait... until you asked.

Gladly....

You have a million dollars in your retirement. An acquaintance comes to you and asks you to invest half of it. 500k into his business because he THINKS it’s going to take off.

You ponder it. Remember, this is money you put into your 401k for 40 years. Half of my retirement? That means I’ll run out of money when I’m (73 or whatever the math is). **** no I ain’t doing that. Right? Well, He sells you. He says this will work (I think).

You do it. You gamble.

If you’re smart you’re already know what I’m getting at. YOU are taking ALL of the financial risk of uncertainty. All of it. Nobody else. Not your friends, family, low level employees under Thy. Just you. If this doesn’t work out, you lost all of that money you invested. You’re not getting it back. There’s no do-over.

Joe, your technician? The one who you think should get a lot more money just for being there? He just left and went to your competitor who’s still in business.

One of the main issues we have with our younger generations is spending too much time on the internet and not enough time working.

Comment

Working...
                      X