Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Matchmakers Don't Want Shakur Stevenson To Fight Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    The other girl jacked him up against the wall. She didn't wait for his punk ass, kneed him and looked ready to choke him out, but Shakur took him by the hand and saved him.
    Lololololol it’s like that? All facts

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Tough crowd. People are going to make mistakes and do horrible things in this world. Everyone above me has hurt someone or did something they regret.
      You guys are too judgemental
      yeah, shame on this message board for judging a pro boxer who was seen punching a girl in her back on video.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Lololololol it’s like that? All facts
        A little hyperbole, but that girl showed more heart than these two and she got the best of him in the video. He cracked her buddy and she wasn't having it.

Comment

Tough crowd. People are going to make mistakes and do horrible things in this world. Everyone above me has hurt someone or did something they regret.
          The only thing i gather from all of this is what I've been saying for a long time. Most people on this site are sheltered & grew up sheltered.

He got into a fight on his 21st birthday after leaving the club. That's exactly how i expect a 21 year old celebrating his birthday to act. This was damn near every weekend when i was growing up. There was always fights at the club. A lot worse than this too

Comment

nice headline to HELP sell the fight...

obviously. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The only thing i gather from all of this is what I've been saying for a long time. Most people on this site are sheltered & grew up sheltered.

He got into a fight on his 21st birthday after leaving the club. That's exactly how i expect a 21 year old celebrating his birthday to act. This was damn near every weekend when i was growing up. There was always fights at the club. A lot worse than this too
              lol. quit lying. yeah almost every fight fail uploaded on youtube, or top 20 random fights, are guys fighting with two girls and their guy...

WAR DAZN!

Comment

It's not being judgmental. The video speaks for itself. Dude punched a girl while trying to go after somebody. Then kept on punching him on the ground after he was already out. He's a professional fighter there is no excuse for that. I understand getting into a altercation and fighting in the heat of the moment but he wanted static and he acted dangerously and unprofessional.

Comment

He also got beat by two females. This dude is a BUM!

Rau'shee Warren is who I compare his career 2
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-05-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                    It's not being judgmental. The video speaks for itself. Dude punched a girl while trying to go after somebody. Then kept on punching him on the ground after he was already out. He's a professional fighter there is no excuse for that. I understand getting into a altercation and fighting in the heat of the moment but he wanted static and he acted dangerously and unprofessional.
                    How do you get in the heat of the moment punching girls with your homie????

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      yeah, shame on this message board for judging a pro boxer who was seen punching a girl in her back on video.
                      Some ppl are giving him a pass??? Saying he was in the heat of the moment??? How does a TRAINED boxer get a "heat of the moment" hitting girls???? And tee'ing off on a guy who is CLEARLY down?

I dont get it???

Comment

Working...
                      X