Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do ya'll consider a failure in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all Floyd's fault. If he had just gone ahead and lost one, other boxers wouldn't be held to the bar of perfection. So, now, if you lose you're a bum, and even if you're undefeated, if you dont beat the right guys you're a bum

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
      The mods unbanned it, SO I USED IT!!!! go cry to them about it ...here let me help you out BostonGuy jaded TBear if they wanna ban it again fine..but it isnt an alt as its my account
      Look at you, always mentioning the mods talking about banning someone

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Look at you, always mentioning the mods talking about banning someone
        lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          questions, do you love every movie you watch ? do you like every song you hear ?

have you never said a movie/song was terrible ?

same thing.

if an athlete sucks, the public has every right to let them know.
          Any Boxer who has made in the top 20 even don't suck.You may not like them but if you had even sparred you would already know that.And comparing what a boxer goes thru to a fuken movie just shows you never been any where NEAR a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Any Boxer who has made in the top 20 even don't suck.You may not like them but if you had even sparred you would already know that.And comparing what a boxer goes thru to a fuken movie just shows you never been any where NEAR a ring.
            nice non answers, bruh

Comment

nice non answers, bruh
              ???????? do you not speak English???And get your azz to a gym and try it once then come back and tell us all how easy it is.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                ???????? do you not speak English???And get your azz to a gym and try it once then come back and tell us all how easy it is.
                i type perfect english, bruh and i asked you a couple of questions which you ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It's all Floyd's fault. If he had just gone ahead and lost one, other boxers wouldn't be held to the bar of perfection. So, now, if you lose you're a bum, and even if you're undefeated, if you dont beat the right guys you're a bum
                  Only to the guys who have never boxed.They got no fuken clue how hard it is to go 1 2 min round

Comment

to the dude duckin simple questions....stop yer weepin. those bums know theyre bums

Comment

i type perfect english, bruh and i asked you a couple of questions which you ducked.
                      Whatever go to gym and then come back bet you would have a different attitude.But you wont you will sit your azz on couch and call guys bums that are better at boxing then you will be at anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X