Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White: We're in Real Talks With Floyd Mayweather To Join UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White, one of the smartest guys in Boxing/UFC

Comment

Mayweather vs. Rousey. He can announce "this is for all the battered women out there" prior to the bout, just like he did against Corralles. LOL, the irony.

Comment

Ronda Rousey would even rape him in a cage...this would be a dumb move. And Floyd doesn't make dumb moves, atleast fight-businesswise

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Do it floyd! And win at least one for the boxing fans
          Lol Floyd would lose even to the commentator and the ring announcer there (with their respective BJJ and kickboxing backgrounds)..

Comment

Just like I said. Fake news. So much easier to get hurt in mma there's no reason for a rich guy like Floyd to further risk his health

https://youtu.be/GLZZn7lCtcI

Comment

White is full of it. Most of what he says never happens. He rules the UFC with an iron hand and has a monopoly. Mayweather is his own boss and doesn't need White for anything and he won't be fighting anybody under UFC rules in this lifetime.

Comment

White is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  For $250 mil a fight though i think almost anyone would happily take a few Ls.
                  I thought about that. I just feel as though Mayweather's ego would not allow him to risk getting put to sleep. However, since his boxing legacy is intact, maybe the allure of being a full fledged billionaire is too much to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    For $250 mil a fight though i think almost anyone would happily take a few Ls.
                    I wouldn't mind getting chocked or knocked out for $250mil, $10mil, $100k. People have faced worse for far less, even free. So why not?

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                      I wouldn't mind getting chocked or knocked out for $250mil, $10mil, $100k. People have faced worse for far less, even free. So why not?
                      I bet even Bill Gates would think about it. $250 mil is a lot of money to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X