Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Win over Christian Hammer now a NO Contest, will Klitschko Win be Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury's Win over Christian Hammer now a NO Contest, will Klitschko Win be Next?

So Tyson's win has now officially been corrected as a NC No Contest.

It's only a matter of time that his Klitschko Win will be made a No Contest whether he tested positive for that fight or not.

Tyson should have been stripped of his mandatory position before the Klitschko fight even took place.

Wlad should push for it and start suing people too. This deal is an admission of guilt from Fury.

Comment

Uh Oh..............

Comment

Would love to see his fight against Wlad be an NC and remove his championship status, if indeed he was on something...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Wlad should push for it and start suing people too. This deal is an admission of guilt from Fury.
          I knew he was guilty as sin.

He's shown every classic sign of someone whose been taking steroids for years, i wouldn't be surprised if he started taking them as a teenager. I'm sure his uncle would have supplied him with them just as he does to his own son Hughie.

I've known guys who have taken steroids for years and the moment they stop, all that muscle turns to fat and they balloon up in weight exactly like Tyson Fury has.

A proviso of him getting his license back should be that he gets randomly drug tested from this moment onwards, far more then any other boxer gets tested.

Without the steroids, he will go back to the guy who struggled with John Mcdermotts of the world.

Comment

Maybe now a certain group of people can shut the **** up about Fury being this mythical "lineal" champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              I knew he was guilty as sin.

He's shown every classic sign of someone whose been taking steroids for years, i wouldn't be surprised if he started taking them as a teenager. I'm sure his uncle would have supplied him with them just as he does to his own son Hughie.

I've known guys who have taken steroids for years and the moment they stop, all that muscle turns to fat and they balloon up in weight exactly like Tyson Fury has.

A proviso of him getting his license back should be that he gets randomly drug tested from this moment onwards, far more then any other boxer gets tested.

Without the steroids, he will go back to the guy who struggled with John Mcdermotts of the world.
              Look what he posted this morning.

He's been lying for years and fools have been defending him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Look what he posted this morning.

He's been lying for years and fools have been defending him.
                Exactly.

All this BS of how UKAD were out to get him was just a smokescreen.

Team Tyson and UKAD were just playing for time and waiting for it to be two years since his fight with Wladimir on NOVEMBER 28th 2015.

Whole thing is just full of corruption from both sides.

Klitschko should sue UKAD and Fury team.
                Last edited by Boxnation fan; 12-12-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                  Exactly.

All this BS of how UKAD were out to get him was just a smokescreen.

Team Tyson and UKAD were just playing for time and waiting for it to be exactly 2 years since his fight with Wladimir on DECEMBER 11th 2015.

Whole thing is just full of corruption from both sides.

Klitschko should sue UKAD and Fury team.
                  All that can be done now is laugh at the poor fools who defended Fury this whole time, spinning the same old bull**** that UKAD, Jews and all that are out to get him.

It's one thing to be gullible, but these people were gullible, stupid sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Maybe now a certain group of people can shut the **** up about Fury being this mythical "lineal" champ.
                    It doesn't matter if hes lineal or not thats for casual fans of you have to beat the man nonsense . Its whos more relevant not some guy who fought in 2015 which WK should also be a no contest if Hammer is.

Fury never beat Vitali so by using the IDIOT logic he can NEVER be the man anyway right ? Neither can Wilder for that matter . lol

So dont bank on it ,Furys foolish following will always have outlandish remarks some will never not believe he wasnt the GOAT . lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-12-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X