Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Horn winning 114-113 but I was watching it from a streaming site and the quality was low. All I saw was a middle weight leaning on a welterweight all night. From a small screen, it looked like Manny lost.

I'm gonna have to echo everyone that saw it in big screen. Too many experts calling it for Pacquiaco, not just in America but in most countries....even in Australia.

Comment

• Woah woah woah where the heck did all these Horn via decision votes come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Woah woah woah where the heck did all these Horn via decision votes come from?
        Lmao I was just coming here to say the last time I checked the poll only guy who had voted was you, when I voted myself their was only two votes just before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          I had Horn winning 114-113 but I was watching it from a streaming site and the quality was low. All I saw was a middle weight leaning on a welterweight all night. From a small screen, it looked like Manny lost.

I'm gonna have to echo everyone that saw it in big screen. Too many experts calling it for Pacquiaco, not just in America but in most countries....even in Australia.
          Gonna have to disagree with you there the UK commentary team had Horn winning clearly, I think they tweeted him afterwards to congratulate him.

I saw Horn win than fight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Erm View Post
            This is one of the worst decisions in boxing history and it's another black eye for the sport
            and it was shown on free tv for everyone to see lol. boxing shooting its self in the foot. ufc is loving this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Lmao I was just coming here to say the last time I checked the poll only guy who had voted was you, when I voted myself their was only two votes just before the fight.

Haha I remember being the only vote weeks before the fight and then the day after boom 11 more votes.

Horn was huge. Looked like a Middleweight vs a Lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Woah woah woah where the heck did all these Horn via decision votes come from?
                Haha, there was only 2 or 3 votes for Horn at the time of the fight....and of course all the turds pile on after the fight is over, as usual.

I've asked this question on the NSB forum a few times before....Why do they not close the poll a few minutes before the fight starts? Instead they allow people to vote as late as a few days after the fight. WTF good is that? When we look back at the polls in the future, we won't get an accurate idea of just how little faith anyone had in Horn and how almost everyone was predicting Pacquaio to win by KO or very wide decision.

Comment

• It looks like I voted for Pac by decision ! WTF is that? I predicted Horn by decision. Has anyone noticed something wrong with the polling on this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Gabe Rosado's reaction to the scorecards live

Conclusive evidence that Rosado's brain was extensively damaged by Golovkin.

Comment

• Just rewatched Pac and Horn round 9.

The crowd is going wild, thinking they have the victory. Joe Tessitore says, "and Pacquaio is on target punch after punch"...all the while Pacquiao is missing bomb after bomb. He probably landed about 1 in every 6 punches and most of his really big bombs missed. If anyone wants to replay round 9 here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ZSBPsOJiI

Slow the fight down to half speed or 1/4 speed. Pac even got countered a few times and had moments of hesitation because Horn was still fully aware and had attempted to counter a few times...Some of those counters connected. Pac was missing a ton and a big part of the reason was because of Horn's defense. If you're a biased Pac fan you might want to keep your volume turned up to hear Teddy spout his ******ed bullchit...If you're an unbiased Pac fan (I am) then turn your sound down and watch at slower speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X