Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Derrick Rose Powerade Commercial is very motivating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are you a cavs fan, and then a san diego fan and then a san francisco fan.

bandwagon or nah?

Comment

Either way Chicago are just not good.

I can't see them exiting any 1st round. They used to have the defensive staple now they're just overrated garbage.

They look terrible sometimes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        why are you a cavs fan, and then a san diego fan and then a san francisco fan.

bandwagon or nah?
        It's not bandwagon. It is all over the place though.

Chargers, SF Giants, Cavs, and Buckeyes. U MAD BRO. I Have said my allegiances on this forum many times. I have no need to explain myself any more times.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          It's not bandwagon. It is all over the place though.

Chargers, SF Giants, Cavs, and Buckeyes. U MAD BRO. I Have said my allegiances on this forum many times. I have no need to explain myself any more times.
          interesting that ur a big cavs fan living all the way in the bay area doe

Comment

Location doesn't always judge what someones favorite team is. There are more Laker fans out here than Warrior fans.

A bunch of them are rooting for the Warriors now doe. I have always never been fond of the Warriors. You cannot win a championship by living and dying by the three.

Comment

Here's Brush's gameday jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                i'm sorry brush but this is classic

Comment

i just cant see the warriors winning a championship. great regular season team, and i like them.

they are a jump shooting team with two great players in klay and steph. if they are off, they can lose to pretty much anyone in the postseason

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                    Chiefs Red, Patriots Silver, Broncos 4, Raiders 8. Won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      A decreasing/increasing conditional lebron fan. My first time to hear about such meticulous fan. LOL
                      Is that a real shirt in your sig or photoshopped? Dang i want one.

Comment

Working...
                      X