This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    I can only imagine how great it feels to be a Chelsea fan right now...

David Luiz coming too

Comment

• Originally posted by RIP_ApolloCreed View Post
      I think you could do with a winger aswell...other then Malouda your abit light....not convinced by kalou...
      I'd go as far and say he's ****ing shit!

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting to see how chelsea line up now..

4-4-2 ??? to use both drogba and torres?

I don't see either of them being able to fill the kind of role Anelka and Malouda does when they play 4-3-3

Comment

• Torres and Drogba will be some partnership....where does this leave anelka?

Comment

• Originally posted by RIP_ApolloCreed View Post
              Torres and Drogba will be some partnership....where does this leave anelka?
              On the bench

Comment

• Drogba will probably go back to france in the summer.. Least if they play 4-4-2 they can get rid of that joker mikel

Comment

• Torres wont start I don't think, will probably train for a week first and come off bench.

I think Liverpool will actually do good from this, yes 35 million is ****ing stupid but Torres wasn't playing his best anyway and clearly wanted to go.

Carroll and Suarez will be out to impress.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    What will you do if the Glazers go? Leave FC United? Probably.
                    I am a Manchester United fan first and foremost and that is the most important thing.

But i will continue to support FC whether it be by subscription or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                      Roy Hodgson's poor tactics and management.
                      Bull****.

Roy had a pathetic budget, the best he was given only allowed him to sign quite obviously below par players like Konchesky and two dreadful free transfers. Hodgson had Liverpool's best two players injured for lengthy periods.

I'm sure if Roy had £70 million on the table at the start of the season (no fault of his own) Liverpool would be in a hell of a lot better position now.

Comment

Working...
                      X