Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather VS Mosley sooner than we think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather VS Mosley sooner than we think?

I find it a bit funny that in Mayweather's come back press release that Richrad Schaefer is saying that Floyd has given him a hit list. Also the fact that Richard knows Floyd is not back for just one fight. I am starting to think That it is all behind the scene business. Mayweather agrees to fight JMM and Mosley and in turn Mayweather promotions becomes the lead promoter for one (or both) of the fights. The more I think about it he seems to be very comfortable with Golden Boy as of late. Thoughts?

I'll believe Mr boat buyer is fightin SSM when I see it. Not when any of them say it, but the ****in moment the fight is signed.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I'll believe Mr boat buyer is fightin SSM when I see it. Not when any of them say it, but the ****in moment the fight is signed.
      You have to admit though, him and Golden Boy have been playing extra nice.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
        I find it a bit funny that in Mayweather's come back press release that Richrad Schaefer is saying that Floyd has given him a hit list. Also the fact that Richard knows Floyd is not back for just one fight. I am starting to think That it is all behind the scene business. Mayweather agrees to fight JMM and Mosley and in turn Mayweather promotions becomes the lead promoter for one (or both) of the fights. The more I think about it he seems to be very comfortable with Golden Boy as of late. Thoughts?
        if pac fights cotto then floyd will fight mosley

Comment

Pac can fight Cotto and Mosley anytime.

Floyd will never have the balls to fight Mosley or Cotto. Although rematch against Baldomir is possible after overpricing himself and making excuses again.

Comment

I don't doubt it. It's alot of **** goes on behind the scenes that we don't see, Pac is going to fight Cotto and Floyd will fight Mosley. When they both win it will set up a MEGA MEGA fight between Pac & Mayweather which wil net everyone a nice piece of change.

Comment

I think Floyd is trying to learn the business aspect from Oscar. If he co-promotes, then his people hang with Oscar's people and they learn everything from them. Floyd has money .. but not Oscar Dela Hoya money. He wants what Oscar has. So he sucks up to Oscar until he learns the promotional side of it .. and runs with his own.

Comment

Mosley and Mayweather might happen if Paquiao and Cotto gets done

Comment

Originally posted by blind4 View Post
                  Mosley and Mayweather might happen if Paquiao and Cotto gets done
                  Basically.

I'm sure Mayweather would rather fight Pacquiao, but if Pacquiao isn't available, then I think we get Mayweather-Mosley in the winter.

Comment

I just also find it strange that Golden Boy is letting Mayweather promotions take the lead on this. There has to be more to it. Like we will give you Marquez for your tune up, in turn you argree to fight Mosley. Hell Floyd even apologized to Golden Boy for thing he said in the past so I think something is up.

Comment

Working...
                    X