No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume in your opinion; Calzaghe or Tua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
    I think anyone who fought Ottke in Germany without blackmailing the Judges first need their head examined, that guy had 5-6 wins on a par with valuev and the Reid and first Brewer fight was two of the worst disicions I have ever seen.

I have only seen the highlights of the Shieka/Glen fight not the entire fight, in 2000 I was sat in the med on a warship for the last 6 months of the year (start June -start Dec) and had to rely on my dad sending out VHS tapes.

But having watched the Skeika/johnson fight and the Shieka/Calzaghe fight on the same tape or at least in the same batch of tapes i don't think Johnson would have lasted 6 rounds against Calzaghe at SMW.
    why what's gonna happen? some type of meteor gonna hit him?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why what's gonna happen? some type of meteor gonna hit him?
      Well i think the thought must be Glen Johnson = Byron Mitchell so clearly he's going to get brutally KOed by the KO king himself.

Cause you know Glen has been KOed SO MANY times before.

Comment

• Seeing how the heavyweight division is ass, Calzaghe should be winning this poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
          Seeing how the heavyweight division is ass, Calzaghe should be winning this poll.
          Prime Lennox > than anyone Joe fought.

Please bring up the corpse of Roy or the 43 year old man so we can all have a laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
            Prime Lennox > than anyone Joe fought.

Please bring up the corpse of Roy or the 43 year old man so we can all have a laugh.
            Tau lost to Lewis, by 8, 10 and 11 rounds.

he could have Ali on his resume it's make a blind bit of difference if he hadn't beaten him, or at least had a close fight.

Comment

• When tua fought, he was fighting in one of the weakest heavy-weight division in history, and he still lost. He had a draw with Hasim Rahman too.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                Tau lost to Lewis, by 8, 10 and 11 rounds.

he could have Ali on his resume it's make a blind bit of difference if he hadn't beaten him, or at least had a close fight.
                Calzaghe went life and death with the great Robin Reid.

Was dropped by the corpse of Roy Yones. Dropped by a 43 year old Bernard Hopkins who is not known for his power. Dropped by the monster Kabery Salem in his prime. Dropped by world beater Byron Mitchell in his prime.

Yawn.

Comment

When tua fought, he was fighting in one of the weakest heavy-weight division in history, and he still lost. He had a draw with Hasim Rahman too.
                  I think you just proved to everybody here you know nothing about boxing.

Comment

When tua fought, he was fighting in one of the weakest heavy-weight division in history, and he still lost. He had a draw with Hasim Rahman too.
                    i think the division is worst now..supermiddle aint never been to good either castor

Comment

actually, that was when the division was more than halfway decent

Comment

Working...
                      X