Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I would gladly take free money from the government, does that make me a politician?
    Brilliant!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      For a guy who claims he got 200 iq, you dont sound smart at all.

If im getting $10/hr UI then i would only take job offer paying $20/hr+.

Yes, its hard to find a job paying $20/hr during recession right away. It takes months to get another job af that time.

I did get a job that pays almost 6-fig after 5 moths doe...
      I work for mine. Nobody gives me anything. That's the difference between me and you. You'd rather sit back and collect $10/hr, saying I need $20. Me, I'd rather work for $9/hr, than have someone give me $10. I have pride.

Do you know what that is?

Now, please stop speaking to me. I have no respect for you and don't want to engage in conversation with a mooch like you

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I work for mine. Nobody gives me anything. That's the difference between me and you. You'd rather sit back and collect $10/hr, saying I need $20. Me, I'd rather work for $9/hr, than have someone give me $10. I have pride.

Now, please stop speaking to me. I have no respect for you and don't want to engage in conversation with a mooch like you
        Lol dont know if you are lying or an idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Lol dont know if you are lying or an idiot..
          That just shows your mentality. Your willingness to sit back and let the government take care of you rather than go out and earn an honest wage speaks volumes about your character.

Comment

• LMAO Gloveking

Wtf did you do to that poor lad Chollo?
            Dude completely lost it!

*SHOOTER ALERT*
            *RED FLAGS* on Chollo Vista! *B.O.L.O.*
            Armed & Dangerous (insane)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post
              LMAO Gloveking

Wtf did you do to that poor lad Chollo?
              Dude completely lost it!

*SHOOTER ALERT*
              *RED FLAGS* on Chollo Vista! *B.O.L.O.*
              Armed & Dangerous (insane)
              The pressure made that loose screw of his fall out. It was fun to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                How long is his ban? I’m sure his alt Pharoah will make an appearance

Now that I look at his page he was on an hour ago lnao
                Meh, just 3 days. He got off easy imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Low IQ logic right there, or as Nietzsche would call it, 'slave morality'.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Well,,, that’s racist. Good bye
                    So it's ok for Rockin, Elroy and all the other racists to say "Go back to Africa, if you don't like it here"?

But I can't tell them to go back to Europe for being a broke welfare living little b1tch?

Comment

• I usedto buy peoples bridge cards for 50 cent on the dollar sometimes less.

Comment

Working...
                      X