Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading this, I can't see how are there any AJ fans left. This is a boxing text book definition of a DUCK. He should star in the next Aflac commercial.

Comment

So they rather have a rematch against a guy he already beat than to fight Wilder..They are just avoiding Wilder at all costs..

Comment

If this happened next, the I would be right with you guys shouting duck, tbh.

I doubt it does though. For one, Whyte is gonna look **** vs Browne, could lose as well. Also, the public over here isnt that bothered about a rematch.

Comment

Why even bother mentioning it if it's not happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            Povetkin, Miller, lard mode Fury, and now Whyte 2.0. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "having your ducks in a row."
            Perfect!!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              After reading this, I can't see how are there any AJ fans left. This is a boxing text book definition of a DUCK. He should star in the next Aflac commercial.
              Ha!!! That's funny..

Comment

Joshua fans should be ashamed by this nonsense. SMH

Comment

Whyte would NOT be a good move for Joshua, at all...

Comment

Profit-wise, of course Hearn would like to pull fighters from his own stable. An old and very tired Arum trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      I was about to say that this is just another reason to root for Browne, but knowing Hearn if that happens he'll just have Joshua fight Browne instead. Nobody can deny that Hearn is hell-bent on having Joshua duck Wilder now.
                      Like how Wilder ducked Dillian Whyte and fought an overweight, over-the-hill guy with high blood pressure for 1/4 of the money Hearn offered him for Dillian?

Comment

Working...
                      X