No announcement yet.

The official Beta Male thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    This guy is super confused. I think that's the WBC WBA IBF guy.
    Ha ha.. that NSB poster seems a little off with his wiring..

Comment

There was a poster here who sent Boss Lady pics of himself crying for her through PM. I think John Locke was his username. There's a John Locke now but it's not him, it's an inactive one and I think he changed his name and doesn't post anymore. But the pics were real, I saw them, he was infatuated with her like crazy.

Comment

Green k at this thread though. Can't give it, gotta spread it around even though last time I gave you green k was ages ago, but oh well, boxingscene rules.

Comment

"My Rapist Might Not Know He’s a Rapist"

Women might lie to you and say its ok to have sex when they dont really mean it, they might need your money, they might feel uncertain about the choice they just made, etc, etc
          Last edited by AlexKid; 03-18-2018, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            There was a poster here who sent Boss Lady pics of himself crying for her through PM. I think John Locke was his username. There's a John Locke now but it's not him, it's an inactive one and I think he changed his name and doesn't post anymore. But the pics were real, I saw them, he was infatuated with her like crazy.
            She sent many of us pics... js

Comment

Comment

Great thread szef

Comment

Check the Natalie Portman thread

Doublelefthook went full....I refuse to use the real term.....bltchmode

Comment

Working...
                  X