Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies Pulled From Show After Social Media Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone from Liverpool who knew people affected by this tragedy, just saying “the sun is his favourite newspaper” isn’t that offensive. Ohara is a disrespectful, classless wannabe but he’s done nothing wrong, reading or working with the sun is not a crime. The cheek of c*nts like Hearn as well, Hearn’s worked with and written for the sun several times and the likes of Liam Smith piping up, his promoter writes a ****ing column in the sun���� I seen Bellew sitting on the fence as well the b*tch. I strongly dislike Ohara, one of the main reasons I traveled up to Glasgow was to watch Taylor smash that thick c*nt up but he’s being made a scapegoat of here. AJ has even done numerous interviews with the sun yet Hearn and Bellew worship him, ****ing hypocrites.
    In all seriousness this tragedy happened in 1989, people here need to move on by forgetting this vendetta towards an irrelevant news story and just remember there loved ones that were affected by this tragedy. This whole anti-sun thing is tedious now.
    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 12-30-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
      Short version: There was a monumental fuckup by the grounds owners and the Police by allowing so many people into one wing of the stadium that 96 people died, mostly of suffocation.

The cops and owners covered it up and along with the sun newspaper actually blamed drunk fans and hooligans for the incident.

It took until June 2017 for anyone in authority to be charged.

R.I.P the 96.
      I understand the Sun was scandalous in it's cover up of 96 deaths but that is absolutely in no way shape or form a cause to pull the fight. I thought he said something stupid like AJ and made a racist comment about the "superior" race. That to me is FAR more egregious that saying you are going to give a notorious newspaper an interview.

Comment

This is the same Ohara Davies who DramaShow the ******ed **** was wanking off

That's the demographic to which dickhead Davies appeals towards

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
          I understand the Sun was scandalous in it's cover up of 96 deaths but that is absolutely in no way shape or form a cause to pull the fight. I thought he said something stupid like AJ and made a racist comment about the "superior" race. That to me is FAR more egregious that saying you are going to give a notorious newspaper an interview.
          He said a bit more than just giving an interview to The Sun. I think it was a quick reaction, taking him off the card, as fighters higher up the Matchroom foodchain than him were furious.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Have a read of this, explains what hes done http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...hroom-14095326
            Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            Short version: There was a monumental fuckup by the grounds owners and the Police by allowing so many people into one wing of the stadium that 96 people died, mostly of suffocation.

The cops and owners covered it up and along with the sun newspaper actually blamed drunk fans and hooligans for the incident.

It took until June 2017 for anyone in authority to be charged.

R.I.P the 96.

Oh I remember that... I didn’t know that was the name. So it’s like the E2 nightclub incident.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              As someone from Liverpool who knew people affected by this tragedy, just saying “the sun is his favourite newspaper” isn’t that offensive. Ohara is a disrespectful, classless wannabe but he’s done nothing wrong, reading or working with the sun is not a crime. The cheek of c*nts like Hearn as well, Hearn’s worked with and written for the sun several times and the likes of Liam Smith piping up, his promoter writes a ****ing column in the sun���� I seen Bellew sitting on the fence as well the b*tch. I strongly dislike Ohara, one of the main reasons I traveled up to Glasgow was to watch Taylor smash that thick c*nt up but he’s being made a scapegoat of here. AJ has even done numerous interviews with the sun yet Hearn and Bellew worship him, ****ing hypocrites.
              In all seriousness this tragedy happened in 1989, people here need to move on by forgetting this vendetta towards an irrelevant news story and just remember there loved ones that were affected by this tragedy. This whole anti-sun thing is tedious now.
              Well said. Although it has nothing to do with actually working with the sun it was more the underlying meaning of the comment itself but regardless it wasn’t that offensive
              Last edited by Fabes88; 12-30-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Well said. Although it has nothing to do with actually working with the sun it was more the underlying meaning of the comment itself but regardless it wasn’t that offensive
                Yeah exactly, he’s said much worse in the past, especially what he said about Robbie Davies Jr’s severely ill father, that was disgusting, I don’t remember Hearn or Sky having any sort of moral compass then.

Comment

Matchroom hierarchy all at their end of year knees up at the arrows. Champagne popping on a succesful year, boxers all done for the year, what trouble can they get up to. Then the red phone starts ringing Bellews name lighting up.

Comment

""As early as the second month of the new year""???? Isn't it easier to just say "February"??? Fortifying with unnecessary words make it look like the writer is trying way too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                      Did he mention the superior black race?
                      lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X