Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the most difficult B side to deal with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wilder the most difficult B side to deal with?

...in boxing history?

I mean he's on video screaming, "I WANT JOSHUA!"
    as soon as he saw AJ did the dirty work of dismantling Klitschko.
    A job he avoided. "Wilder won't be rushed to fight Klitschko," says Finkel.
    Hearn responded, "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil and you'll get AJ."
    "NOOOOOOO!" Wilder shot back, "Give me $7 million!"
    Since when did a beggar become a chooser?
    Finally, Hearn offered him $12.5 - $15 mil for a shot at 4 belts,
    He and his team responded after 12 days, and by then it's already too late.

Nope! That gos to someone else! You already know who!

Comment

First time i hear of a B side, of one of the most significant fights of the decade, offer $50 Million minimum guarantee just to make the fight happen. So difficult...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        First time i hear of a B side, of one of the most significant fights of the decade, offer $50 Million minimum guarantee just to make the fight happen. So difficult...
        Exactly. Wilder is probably the GREATEST b side in history.

Comment

Wilder is completely deluded as to what he brings to the table. Just another pampered haymon diva, he's like a child in a man's body

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            Wilder is completely deluded as to what he brings to the table. Just another pampered haymon diva, he's like a child in a man's body
            Do you think that Joshua makes more money fighting wilder than anyone else? And if he does should that be factored in wilders purse? It goes both ways. Plus wilder was super generous with his offer to Joshua. So wilder isn’t being greedy he’s being realistic. There’s money On the table. Joshua got offered more than he thought the fight was worth

Comment

Pac. He refused a 50/50 split because of USADA testing which he turned around and agreed to years later for less of the split. There is no defense for this besides saying he is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Do you think that Joshua makes more money fighting wilder than anyone else?
                no.........

Comment

Probably, i remember the Pac thing with Mayweather. But in fairness to Pac looking back now he actually sold PPV in america before the Mayweather fight. He had good numbers so he had a right to act like a B-side plus that would not give in to the A-side.

Comment

Wilder accepted one of the $h1ttiest offers in boxing history Hearn sent a fake contract with no date, no venue and a bull$h1t one way rematch offer.

You and your grape size nuts can go to hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X