Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm an old guy, buy young men piss me off... Intellectually lazy or belive what you C

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    put the bong down and rewrite your post.
    Big hands, Divk, and fingers on a small cell phone..
    Read between the lines if your woman let's you?

I'll forgive you, maybe, where you from? I'm nobody, UC Berkeley Honors grad, in spit of my fat ****ing fingers making me show how stupid I am...

I'd love to call you & talk about, Dirac Delta, FFT, Laplace transforms, Moses Maimonnadies, Newtonian mechanics, the stupidity vs distraction of young people, the upstart crow (Shakespeare) singularity, archaic Hebrew, Japanese short stories authors, karnaugh engines, tesla, you list the topic... I'm gleefully awaiting the opportunity to learn.. Gimme a number.. I'll call now.. My dime..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Originally posted by minemax View Post
      Sorry but I can't talk to drunks.
      I don't drink ...
      That's your problem! That's why your brain has gotten damaged.

Comment

That's your problem! That's why your brain has gotten damaged.
        Is that the best you can bring?
        Really?

Is that all you are working with?

Good luck with that, my non drunk azz calibrates updates & data syncs….. I could go on... Buy me a beer, share your energy/love with the world, or go get pizza and/or burgers, while me and my friends create stuff/trash you will gladly use, and hopefully not pretend you could have done it your self..

Let's stop the carnage, I won't tell you anymore about me..

Rock box run DMC...great song..

Let's be friends.. I'm real easy to find, what's your first name, you got mine..

Comment

Let's stop the carnage, I won't tell you anymore about me...
          Not a bad idea at all, in my opinion.

And thanks for the points!

Comment

Not a bad idea at all, in my opinion.

And thanks for the points!
            You got nuts... I respect that.. Thus the points..

Kisses lil homie..

Comment

I don't drink.... Puto... Impress upon me your shifty & ****ty regulation, better said" how stupid are you?"

Your genius is but a passing glance, don't believe your own hype, if such hype exists??? Which I kinda dismiss outta hand, vis a vis your lack of anything I can relate to.. But I'm a man, or so I want to think??? But, you fail to register on my man level..

Let's keep it real... Just keep it real.. I live and my wife lives cuz I generate money, not trump money, but she shops as much as she wants... I live in Tokyo, make a living, a good living but I'm not in that inner circle... I'm a car washer, a problem solver, UC Berkeley top grad, but meaningless in my cabal... If you look in Webster dictionary.. I'm a bill payer..

I study math & physics, yet I should of had me hey for business... **** it... I get lost in the details... I'm just talking about my failures..

Are you big boss man?

I can brag about me, but I can't brag about much.. I've lost more that I've fought for.... Can you say half the same...

I'll provide case names & numbers... You do the same..

P4P we compare, side by side. Beercules, -MEGA- jaded, Elroy The Great, baya
              you know what's a trip, i've totally given up on drinking going on a couple months now, haven't blazed for about 3 weeks and yeah .... i'm on that now.

living for a bigger purpose now.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                you know what's a trip, i've totally given up on drinking going on a couple months now, haven't blazed for about 3 weeks and yeah .... i'm on that now.

living for a bigger purpose now.
                Exactly!

Para usted
                ***** that's what you supposed to do..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I miss slapping dudes see senseless. Taxing dat azz...

But, our communities need leaders... You yourself know this..

So much wasted talent. En mi corazon hay mucho Triesteza..

My jap version of Apple corrected in honkey fashion..

But we agree, our people suffer for lack of heart, knowledge, and self belief...

Correct me if I'm wrong..

Comment

Exactly!

Para usted
                  ***** that's what you supposed to do..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I miss slapping dudes see senseless. Taxing dat azz...

But, our communities need leaders... You yourself know this..

So much wasted talent. En mi corazon hay mucho Triesteza..

My jap version of Apple corrected in honkey fashion..

But we agree, our people suffer for lack of heart, knowledge, and self belief...

Correct me if I'm wrong..
                  i was afflicted with the same thing. meditation and staying away from things that bring instant gratification like drinking, smoking and pron have really helped me. the ONLY reason i'm able to do this successfully up to this point (and longer inshallah) is because i'm boxing everyday and cultivating real relationships and working on strengthening my relationship with my mom.

i'm ready, they dealing with a focused killer out here, Z.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    i was afflicted with the same thing. meditation and staying away from things that bring instant gratification like drinking, smoking and pron have really helped me. the ONLY reason i'm able to do this successfully up to this point (and longer inshallah) is because i'm boxing everyday and cultivating real relationships and working on strengthening my relationship with my mom.

i'm ready, they dealing with a focused killer out here, Z.
                    I'm sure you know me, at this point, win lose or draw, I just want God to know I did my best.. no winners, no losers..
                    It will be what it's gonna be,, until you t ain't no more..

Homie, I hate to be feared, yet I loved to be hugged, a gift from GOD... Being loved is grace and mercy, being feared... Meaningless..

Inshallh.. The more men who submit the better..

Once they deal with NF evilness...it's beyond too late..

Comment

I'm sure you know me, at this point, win lose or draw, I just want God to know I did my best.. no winners, no losers..
                      It will be what it's gonna be,, until you t ain't no more..

Homie, I hate to be feared, yet I loved to be hugged, a gift from GOD... Being loved is grace and mercy, being feared... Meaningless..

Inshallh.. The more men who submit the better..

Once they deal with NF evilness...it's beyond too late..
                      i gotta keep this up, consistency is something that i can improve on. submission to a bigger purpose, it's what i'm finding my peace in.

i gotta visit you in japan. that experience will blow my mind i'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X