Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former HW Champ "Prince" Charles Martin drops freestyle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former HW Champ "Prince" Charles Martin drops freestyle.

lol this guy is out of control, AJ hit him way too hard.

I listened for 3 seconds and was done

Comment

The moment Joshua sat him down I think most people knew he probably wouldn't fight again.

£5 million he got.

Boxing. Done.

Comment

He'll be broke soon.

I got 5 on it.

Comment

lmao this dude really said " like the black tarzan hanging from a mountain with a banana"

Comment

Thats whats up 'Prince' Charles! these haters are not as half as happy and content in life as you baby! keep acting a fool spread that positive wave champ! **** all these salty broke stiff bums. Yah! Yah! Yah! I **** with Famous Dex!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              The moment Joshua sat him down I think most people knew he probably wouldn't fight again.

£5 million he got.

Boxing. Done.
              The way he checked out of that fight, purposely missing the count.... it was obvious he was done. That IBF title was the meal ticket of a lifetime for him.... I just hope he manages that money really well.

Comment

Former IBF HW champion... I guess i dont have to say anything else...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

£5 million he got.

Boxing. Done.
                    I didn't realize he got that much. 6 million pounds (8.5 million US). He also got $433300 for the Glazkov title fight. You would have to be an idiot not to make your first defence against Joshua...WOW! 5 rounds in 2 IBF title fights & took about 20 punches to make 9 Million US. I always said Martin won the lottery but I had no idea that he got paid that much. I figured a million for Joshua...

Comment

Working...
                    X