Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Insists That He Has Learned From Past Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Insists That He Has Learned From Past Mistakes

Belfast's Carl Frampton (25-1, 14 KOs) insists that there will be no early errors when he meets Australia's Luke Jackson (16-0, 7 early) in a defence of the interim WBO World featherweight title at Windsor Park in Belfast this Saturday night despite a healthy dose of pre-fight needle between the two.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Carl 'Jackass' Fraudton
    I'm certainly not taking Luke Jackson for granted in the slightest. I've done that before against Alejandro Gonzalez and I ended up on my backside twice in the first round. I've learned from that fight.”
    I don’t read into odds, but I imagine I am a strong favourite. The bookies haven’t got it wrong because basically I want to do a number on this guy.

Comment

“I'm certainly not taking Luke Jackson for granted in the slightest. I've done that before against Alejandro Gonzalez and I ended up on my backside twice in the first round. I've learned from that fight.”
      “I don’t read into odds, but I imagine I am a strong favourite. The bookies haven’t got it wrong because basically I want to do a number on this guy.
      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      LMAO what a douche, if your opponent is an Aussie that means your opponent is there to be colonised and whipped like a runaway convict
      Last edited by pittapatta66; 08-16-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Frampton has, at most, a year left to achieve whatever he's looking for at world level so should have taken better fights than he has been IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X