Yea I worship black people
    Wtf!?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Very sorry to hear. Drugs are the devil, I know first hand
      I think youre still on drugs you focking fiend

Comment

I pray tae Jaysus Fookin' Chraest every night that I wake oop black!
        Yea we know this already, Declan. You're a disgrace to your Irish brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Yea we know this already, Declan. You're a disgrace to your Irish brethren.
          Your Jewish people talk about being the "chosen" race but they always forget to ask the most fundamental question "for what are you chosen?". People get chosen for many many things, good and bad.

Comment

Your Jewish people talk about being the "chosen" race but they always forget to ask the most fundamental question "for what are you chosen?". People get chosen for many many things, good and bad.
            I wouldn't know because I'm not Jewish.

Comment

Jewges, if it was Native Americans bombing busses and unloading in a theater with machine guns I'd say the United States and Israel have something in common. Zionist realize they are in their death throes of involvement in America and the mask of the **** puppets has come off. What can one do but laugh and laugh while they scramble like ****roaches as the lights come on.

Comment

Its truly sad , knowing what the jewish people went through during the middle part of the last century, only to turn around and attempt to do the same genocidal things to another group of people.
                i have no problem with your religion George’s (tho im not religious myself) , but the government of israel is about as corrupt as it can get... and the US has been nothing but complicit in letting these right wing authoritarian *******s control countries for the sake being scared of the colour red. people should look up the "USS Liberty incident", when the israeli military attacked a united states war ship.. knowing damn well who it belonged too.
                its time the US starts treating israelis and arab nations the same. neutrality.

Comment

And Derranged no, the Jews of today are not holocaust survivors. But you want to know something funny? Actual holocaust survivors have compared Israels action to that of the nazis.

Ironic Georges, huh? You fucking piece of shit. I will fuck you up

Comment

Why don't I put up a tent in your living room then slowly move through out the house pitching more tents and while I'm at it put a wall in front of your fridge and tell you it's my fridge. How would you like that jewges?

Comment

Pretty Boy32 shut your mouth you inbred English faggot. Isn't that what the Irish are? ******s, inbreds, gays and shit-eating morons exiled from England?

Not that your heritage matters to you anyway. You clearly wish you were of another background....

Comment

Working...
                      X