Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I hate "The Church"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idea of heaven is a pretty preposterous notion.. when you die you enter this place of eternal happiness? Come on lol

I have done dmt and shrooms though so i have experienced what death could be like... it could be an occurrence where everything that separates us from everything else dissolves and we become boundless. Having experienced that, that could be a possible best case scenario of dying.

We currently have conciousness as individuals, but as a fact, that is not the only form of conciousness.

Death might not necessarily mean a loss of conciousness, but rather a loss of self.

I wonder if anybody understands what I mean lol

Comment

It's like the analogy that "most understand that when a raindrop falls into the ocean, the raindrop becomes the ocean, but few understand that the ocean also becomes the raindrop."

Comment

I liked the Starfish album. They are a pretty mellow pyschedelic band. I can take or leave the other stuff.

Good with a little weed once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          The catholic church has become

Pro islam
          Pro gay
          Pro abortion

Lol
          That should say it all
          U need to chill on the Infowars

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            no it not, and actually what the catholic church is doing contradicts bible teaching, it doesn't command priests not to marry but to each have his own wife to keep from fornication. the catholic church has a lot of its own doctrine which contradicts the bible, i have had many arguments with catholic friends about the false teaching about Mary, about the pope, and about purgatory.
            here is the actual bible passage that refers to priests not being able to marry, Paul says it is a doctrine of demons, because the priests will ***** altar boys instead

1 Timothy 4 New King James Version (NKJV)
            The Great Apostasy
            4 Now the Spirit [a]expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is [b]sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
            What are these false teachings about Mary, the Pope, & purgatory? Also what religion are u? And what makes u an expert?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
              https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sts/980687002/

This is why I could never be "A man of God"

Castrate all of them I say.
              Well i hope u dont call yourself a Christian with all that hate in your heart lil hater.

Comment

Its nothing new
                The catholic church has always been filled with pedos
                I dont know why hasnt it been shut down
                Its a place where gay men flourish and becomes priest
                Every religion has pedos. The Catholic church just gets fronted by the MSM but I guess the MSM only bashes Evangelical Christian males and is right about everything else.

Comment

The republican are followed by protestant christians

The democrats are followed by chatholic

Check yo facts beech
                  U really dont know what u are talking about. Catholics are conservatives. We are reminded in church before elections about abortion & which side favors and which side doesnt. In fact the only reason i have conservative views is because of my religion.

Comment

The catholic church has become

Pro islam
                    Pro gay
                    Pro abortion

Lol
                    That should say it all
                    No white America and Europe are pro gay, abortion, & Islam.

Comment

The republican are followed by protestant christians

The democrats are followed by chatholic

Check yo facts beech
                      Your damn right wrong there buddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X