Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

kudos to dana. the best fight the best on a weekly basis.

boxing has too many belts, divas, marinating, the list goes on.

I'm 20 years old and watching boxing is like watching paint dry. I want some action.

screw boxing.
    Last edited by skybox222; 10-24-2020, 05:28 PM.

Go to sherdog then

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Go to sherdog then
      Been there for years. I opened an account here trying to get back into boxing but I just can't do it. Too many politics involved.

Close my account mods. I don't want to be here any longer.

Boxing is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by skybox222 View Post
        kudos to dana. the best fight the best on a weekly basis.

boxing has too many belts, divas, marinating, the list goes on.

I'm 20 years old and watching boxing is like watching paint dry. I want some action.

screw boxing.
        Watching MMA is almost Gay P@rn. Sure you get a few good ko's but most is two sweaty guys on the ground dry humping each other. I mean they're scissoring each other also...

Comment

We all know at some point in time that we will no longer enjoy Boxing, we just don't know when that's gonna be. Some of us know at 20, some of us know at 40, but we'll all know at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Go to sherdog then
            I'm a member on there and I can't decide which site has more idiots, there or here.

Comment

Boxing definitely needs to change its ways & start making sense to the rest of the world. I mean I try to be a reasonable & logical cat but whenever I try to talk about boxing sh^t around non-hardcore or casual fans I feel like I'm in some weird cult or religion more than I'm a fan of a sport.

Comment

Then get your queer ass out of here. No faggots rolling around on the floor, feeling up one another in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by skybox222 View Post
                  Been there for years. I opened an account here trying to get back into boxing but I just can't do it. Too many politics involved.

Close my account mods. I don't want to be here any longer.

Boxing is dead.
                  Lol go watch gown men dry hump each other.

You don’t like boxing because your guys like Loma get beat all the time.

Boxing is dead for you but well and alive for the real fans. War Teofimo Lopez he just saved boxing!!!! !!

Now fucck off and stick with your weak ass skilless mma and wwe forums.

Comment

UFC has more good fights as it is one organisation and the best are made to fight the best, but boxing still has some insane fights made from time to time. If you aren't a fan of boxing you aren't a fan, no-one can convince you otherwise. We stick around for the good fights, not to make excuses for the politics and BS. Real boxing fans are the most critical of boxing because we understand how bad it is at times but for the love of boxing and for the love of seeing the best fight the best, and for the most technical stand-up striking to be found.

The sweet science either captures you or it doesn't, I still enjoy MMA but there are many bum fights in MMA as well what with the laying and fence stalling and frankly at times, ATROCIOUS technical/athletic ability.

Comment

Working...
                    X