No announcement yet.

Carlos Ocampo vs. Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Ocampo vs. Jeff Horn

It should be the next fight for Carlos Ocampo. Fight needs to happen in the US.
    Ocampo via KO
    7.69%
    Horn via KO
    53.85%
    Ocampo via Decision
    15.38%
    Horn via Decision
    23.08%
    Draw
    0.00%

Is this the Championship for Tough Man contest ?

Comment

Hard to judge Ocampos based on 1 round. I'm not looking him up on youtube fck all that ..

Comment

I am one of those who thought Ocampo was holding his own up until that body punch. I am also one who believed that Jeff Horn was more qualified than he actually turned out to be. So with Ocampo learning something from his big fight inexperience...and Horn maybe realising through humility that he can't win fights on strength alone....both might return slightly more polished and put on a good show. I go with Ocampos skill...but I think Horn improves in his next bout.

Comment

As much as I hate bragging, excuse making crybaby Horn I have to pick Horn by KO. Horn isn't good enough to beat a legit top 10 welterweight in a fair fight with a good referee and honest judges. Ocampo was more like a number 30 contender than a number 3 contender. He had done nothing worthwhile to be ranked so high. Horn is more proven, more rugged and more determined than Ocampo and that's not saying much. Spence wanted a much better opponent but he took care of business quickly.

Comment

Why would Horn fight Ocampo in the US?

Far more lucrative for both in Australia as neither are draws in America

Comment

Probably Horn but both should be scalps for up and comers only....

Comment

Working...
              X