No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Smollett officially now a Suspect in filing a false police report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Smollett officially now a Suspect in filing a false police report

This is a class 4 felony. The Grand Jury probe has begun.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/enter...ack/index.html
    Last edited by johnbook; 02-21-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

if he really did this, he is not only the biggest moron ever, but a total pos person who should be tried for trying to incite a race war by the feds, in addition to the local and state crimes he committed

Comment

What i don't understand are people who were saying his story was BS and no one should have believed him initially. If someone tells me they were attacked or raped i'll always approach it from a position of empathy rather than scepticism and once the truth comes and they're lying they should be treated like the POS they are.

Comment

it's time for that master thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
            What i don't understand are people who were saying his story was BS and no one should have believed him initially. If someone tells me they were attacked or raped i'll always approach it from a position of empathy rather than scepticism and once the truth comes and they're lying they should be treated like the POS they are.
            when you have mainstream media, specifically CNN, pouring their overwhelming support for something, people are now inclined to be skeptical. consequence of the fake news and #metoo era.

Comment

Smollett has a history of lying to cops

"Jussie Smollett has a history of lying to the cops and once pretended to be his little brother when he was pulled over for a 2007 DUI in Los Angeles"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lett-case.html

Comment

...and watch how the Hollyweird crowd spins it as “sad, and tragic, and so avoidable” instead of the sociopathic hate-mongering that it really was. Still waiting for Kamala Harris / Corey Booker to retract their “modern-day lynching” vomit they spewed immediately before anyone had any FACTS in this case.

Comment

So he became a stereotypical liberal by making up a hate crime
                  AND NOW
                  he is going to end up a criminal thus becomng a stereotypical ..............

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                    well this one was obvious to anyone when it was reported. except for mentally ******ed people.

Comment

Working...
                    X