Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heat dont bring that weak sheeet into Chicago or we SNAP DEM STREAKS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
    +1 go knicks !

If the refs keep it on a level playing ground ?

We can beat anyone including Miami !

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I can think of a classy avi for a Heat fan when they fail to win the championship Ill take that bet
      Not a Heat fan.

Nor am I classy.

Pick a team you hate.

Look at it every time you post.

That's the deal.

1 month.

Deal?

Comment

I don't see the Thunder making it out of the west again. I think losing Harden will show the most come playoff time when Durant or West brook have a bad day.

I could see the Lakers upsetting the Spurs if they even make the playoffs just because they are full of playoff winners. But it's a long shot. Don't sleep on the clippers who have Paul, Blake, Jordan, Butler and when billups gets healthy they will really be a problem.

Heat can be beat. This unstoppable tslk is a joke. The: Pacers have a year more experience after giving the heat hell last year. Knicks can't be slept on they really put it together. If they stay healthy and keep Amare on the bench they will be a problem.

Not to mention if d rose comes back the bulls are a top 3 team. If you play physical defense and break Miamis will and win the rebounding war like the bulls and pacers can the game is already halfway won.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X