Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the problem with Game's name dropping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the problem with Game's name dropping?

I just never understood the hate here. People knock on him all the time for his name dropping. Who the hell cares? It's half the reason I like him. Most rappers just rap about money, hoes, bling, gang violence which is good in all, but I just don't know why name dropping is so bad.

It's fun, especially since you know exactly what he's talking about. I think it's fun. Some people say he just tries to start beef but he doesn't, he's just pokin fun. people do it all the time in normal day conversation as they blast Tiger woods for being a whore, ect.

dude is average, plus repetative

Comment

Is he still making music? Haven't heard him mentioned in aeons.....

Comment

The game is one of the best around today.

His new album should drop next few months i think

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Is he still making music? Haven't heard him mentioned in aeons.....
          The Red Room has been all over the web....

That being said, I think Game's namedropping is proof of him thinking he's 'already down', 'already a legend' without ever having earned it. Like an NBA player who gets drafted and they already want to put their name down with Larry, Magic, MJ, Wilt, etc. - then they score 12 points and 4 rebounds a game.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
            The Red Room has been all over the web....

That being said, I think Game's namedropping is proof of him thinking he's 'already down', 'already a legend' without ever having earned it. Like an NBA player who gets drafted and they already want to put their name down with Larry, Magic, MJ, Wilt, etc. - then they score 12 points and 4 rebounds a game.
            LMAO at the 12pts and 4 rebounds line. I think Game is a good artist. Some poeple have their tastes though so I can't blame them. And yes he's a bit repetitive at times but I think overall he's entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              The game is one of the best around today.
              His new album should drop next few months i think
              HAHAHAHAHAHA your world is small

Comment

Working...
              X