Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin-Angulo LIVE Results: Jesus Ramos Crushes Rickey Edwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    You don't know wtf you're talking about. All the top promoters have been throwing their prospects in with nobodies and no names or faded veterans. It's called promoting. These are some pretty entertaining fights tonight.

I'm not sure where all this Haymon hate is coming from, kinda sounds like shills for rival promoters but 1 thing about Haymon he's definitely taking care of his fighters and they are getting paid.
    Most of the people hating are insecure, racist dweebs living in their mother's basement. That's all that it boils down to.

Comment

You don't know wtf you're talking about. All the top promoters have been throwing their prospects in with nobodies and no names or faded veterans. It's called promoting. These are some pretty entertaining fights tonight.

I'm not sure where all this Haymon hate is coming from, kinda sounds like shills for rival promoters but 1 thing about Haymon he's definitely taking care of his fighters and they are getting paid.
      How am I hating on Haymon by pointing out that these prospects were discovered by someone else? You're one of these PBC shilling snowflakes looking for a reason to get offended. I didn't mention anything about their opposition. Even if I was that would be more of a knock on Tom Brown. He's the one responsible for this card and the matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
        Most of the people hating are insecure, racist dweebs living in their mother's basement. That's all that it boils down to.
        All I said was that Tom Brown was the one who scouted and signed the prospects on this card and this Realiznig guy started throwing a fit. Nothing to do with race. All it boils down too is people are too easily offended around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Did you notice how much they mentioned Callum Smith and showed his likeness in that super middleweight montage? Looks like haymon is making a push to sign the scouser
          Na I missed that but it wouldn't surprise me. Haymon not done beefing up his stable yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
            How am I hating on Haymon by pointing out that these prospects were discovered by someone else? You're one of these PBC shilling snowflakes looking for a reason to get offended. I didn't mention anything about their opposition. Even if I was that would be more of a knock on Tom Brown. He's the one responsible for this card and the matchmaking.
            Tom Brown ain't matchmaking chit. FOH lol

Comment

Tom Brown ain't matchmaking chit. FOH lol
              He's the promoter of the event and he's listed as the matchmaker. TGB did the matchmaking for the entire event except for maybe the main event and one other fight. Most of the guys on the card are signed to TGB or Sampson Boxing and have nothing to do with Haymon. PBC puts their name on other promoters events but that doesn't mean they're involved with every single fight on every card, that's just not practical.

Comment

Kinda seems like your just hating on PBC a bit. Although I tend to agree on the inactive portion of your statement, half those boxer's you mentioned are pretty average imo. I'm really not even that sold on Ortiz, dude was getting clipped left and right in his last fight, he's currently getting by on his size, strength and brute force at this point more than skills.

Personally for me IDGAF who the promoter is. Most of them have some decent prospects coming up. I'm just glad that's the case because 2 years ago I was like where TF are all the younger fighters in the early to mid 20's at!!? Now they are popping up all over the place and it should make for some great cross matches in the future to prove who really has the best prospects.

I actually agree with most of your statement. The only thing I would have to disagree with is the "hating on pbc"

Out of all the prospects on the up and coming, I don't think I mentioned any pbc fighters. I think it's due to inactivity that makes these up and coming fighters from pbc to be easily forgotten.

It's not hating, it's just facts. That being said, I hope pbc can change that and do a little more to keep their fighters active.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Haha I see he was responding to me. I don’t know who that is but his account is blocked so now I can see it. Anyway, yes, PBC bashing is a popular occurrence on boxingscene comments lol. Enjoy the fights cuz!

What did I say that was "hating"?

Everything I said was facts. Facts is the not hating just because you don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X