No announcement yet.

Ali is most overrated human ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali is most overrated human ever

really. what's this embarrassing obsession with a guy that was an excellent boxer? i don't think adult men should admire anyone. unless you're getting paid well to act like it. but ali chickened out of the war, and stupid people called him a hero for it.

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    really. what's this embarrassing obsession with a guy that was an excellent boxer? i don't think adult men should admire anyone. unless you're getting paid well to act like it. but ali chickened out of the war, and stupid people called him a hero for it.
    Great Boxer but yes a coward for refusing Military commitment

Comment

Oh god people! It's been 50 years!

Comment

Who cares that he skipped the Vietnam War? No point in fighting another person's war, especially one that was waged on a complete lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          Oh god people! It's been 50 years!
          people worshipping this guy more than martin luther king. i see people on facebook...grown men, posting pictures of the guy. do they like his sausage? do they want him to "dip slide" into their innards?

Comment

Ali was and always will be the greatest!There is much more to his life then you can sit and write about on this thread .You can’t hold the war refusal against him when thousands of whites dodged the war through political connections wealth or simply crossing the boarder into Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
              This isnt spoken about enough! plus he was a terrible family man till his later years constantly cheating on his spouses. Thanks for bring that up, i went to reddit boxing for news and Youd get chastised for bringing this up yet anyone worth their salt knows its true

Comment

What was the point of the Vietnam war?

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                  What was the point of the Vietnam war?
                  to make ali a hero? for chickening out of it?

Comment

Ali isn't considered a war hero, but rather a boxing hero

Comment

Working...
                    X