Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder and Deas is lying about how much the suit weighed and here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine how much shame Wilder is feeling right now!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Imagine how much shame Wilder is feeling right now!
      Hes looking on social media right now and is like WTF... Big baby Miller is cracking on him again, lol

Comment

Military walk miles with 100lb backpacks.

Women and children in poor countries walk miles with big jugs of water.

Wilder can't walk 200m with a costume on.

Comment

Damn fury fanboys are really losing it researching this BS you noobs are lame as fucck

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            lol A car battery's weight depends on the size of the battery, but is typically between 30 and 50 lbs, with most running around 41 lbs (14 kg to 22 kg).
            Lead batteries. My dad would ally’s charge them for his Harley and his big old school cars.

He had a great working knowledge of electricity and electing i notions. Capacitors inductors.

Good stuff. I love pac.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Damn fury fanboys are really losing it researching this BS you noobs are lame as fucck
              Your boy be weaker than women.

Comment

Lmao right? Buy i dont think they Fury fanboys tho

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                  I am not sure about the wight of that costume but I thought it was weird that Wilder is having a quick turn-around and having a 3 fight in less than a year. He fought Breazeale in May, Ortiz in Nov. and now taking Fury in Feb. That is going back to training camp immediately after a hard camp and fight. Can your body cope with that? and at this age?

I think that could be a potential problem more than a costume. One thing is for sure...Wilder never looked to be himself in that fight. Its a weird feeling, just like Joshua never looked comfortable from the start in Ruiz 1 fight. I called the fight 50-50 and can easily see Wilder losing, including by KO. But I expected him to at least look himself in the first few rounds until he gets hurt.

So, something somewhere did look wrong. He never looked confident, energetic, and present-minded from the start. Perhaps Fury did get to his head and he wasn't that confident? Perhaps immediate fight after Ortiz II took a toll on the body? Perhaps something went wrong in the training camp?

All the credit to Fury though. He (unexpectedly, for me) turned out for war and did what he said he will do.
                  Naaaah we saw the pbc episodes, the build up and all the pressers. He was confident af.
                  He could just be posturing and was truly doubting inside while fury truly believed everything he said.
                  So im leading towards the latter that fury got into his head and he wasn’t really confident deep inside, esp the fact that fury survived his right hand in the first fight has to have a mental effect.
                  Then he saw round 1 where fury really was true to his words, added more doubt to him.

Personally i saw the same wilder, he looked the same slow starter in the ortiz 1-2 fight,
                  The only difference was fury was pressing with that hard powerful and meaningful jab to his head. So by round 2 it was already taking its toll. He was bleeding in his mouth at the break before round 3.
                  So nope im not buying there was something wrong with him coming into the fight, whatever was wrong with him it was created in that fight by punches.

He looked slow gassed with no balanced? Yup that’s because he was getting pummeled from round one by a 273 pound giant while others are giving him space in that early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                    I am not sure about the wight of that costume but I thought it was weird that Wilder is having a quick turn-around and having a 3 fight in less than a year. He fought Breazeale in May, Ortiz in Nov. and now taking Fury in Feb. That is going back to training camp immediately after a hard camp and fight. Can your body cope with that? and at this age?

I think that could be a potential problem more than a costume. One thing is for sure...Wilder never looked to be himself in that fight. Its a weird feeling, just like Joshua never looked comfortable from the start in Ruiz 1 fight. I called the fight 50-50 and can easily see Wilder losing, including by KO. But I expected him to at least look himself in the first few rounds until he gets hurt.

So, something somewhere did look wrong. He never looked confident, energetic, and present-minded from the start. Perhaps Fury did get to his head and he wasn't that confident? Perhaps immediate fight after Ortiz II took a toll on the body? Perhaps something went wrong in the training camp?

All the credit to Fury though. He (unexpectedly, for me) turned out for war and did what he said he will do.
                    He didn't look comfortable because from the opening bell Fury was on him. He landed his Sunday punch and Fufy ate it like a Scooby snack.

He's used to intimidating his opponents and forcing them on the back foot. He got mauled.

Comment

Pac Boy is just pointing out facts.

He's done a great job at destroying all the Wilder nuthuggers over the last couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                      X