No announcement yet.

NSB Worst Poster of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
    where im from if there is a white guy in the hood he is called "whiteboy" steve,eddy etc... you literally had to dig up a post from going on 2 decades ago now..lol
    So you must be ok with white people calling you “boy” then?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      So you must be ok with white people calling you “boy” then?
      it is not what you are called, its what you answer to...but to answer your question..no..nor would i call a white man a white boy..that was a dumb post from 2009

Comment

Wbc wba ibf guy
        Motorcity cobra
        Larry
        Robbie
        J.razor
        About****ntime
        Related
        They all should be on the poll

Comment

Come on, guys. Can't we all get along?

Comment

That guy/girl with 3 or 4 of the sanctioning orgs in his name. WBC WBF IBWhatever? Talks out his/her rear end consistently, has zero credibility to support their claims, and walks into numerous arguments repeatedly despite losing often.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Me because I hate everyone involved in boxing and therefore argue with absolutely everyone on this site at one point or another.
              And you continue to make one ignorant post after another.

Comment

Curt Henning dude and Revelated. I wonder only 3 people are not in Revelated's ignoe list because anytime someone disagrees with him slightly, they are on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Being strong on your opinion is one thing but they are a few lunatics running around here.
                  Yea and you’re one of them aren’t you ? Lol

Comment

poll added....

Comment

It would be obviously Larry with yrs of accumulated idioticisy on here and who else gives out his personal info to dare a stranger to do him in ? DUMMY.

There’s so much stupid with this guy it’s beyond belief that there’s literally no one that comes close and not just cause he’s dumb as a box of rocks but he he has a drinking problem which he hasn’t learned to keep away from the keyboard when he does all this time where his mouth has put him in the danger zone now. Lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-24-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X