No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk: I Haven't Yet Realized Being A Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    Are PBC a boxing organization or a race?

Move out of the 1800's dude, not everyone is still thinking like that. Paranoid or what!
    He mentioned and marginalized all the top PBC fighters who happen to be Black, while in the same breath extolled Usyk.

If your only role here is to help him disguise his race based rants, then u can (Like my drill sergeant use to say)

Shut The Fuk up to Me !

Comment

U can like who u wanna like, obviously. But, in case u haven't noticed, this is a thread about Usyk.

So to randomly drag all the top PBC Black fighters into this thread for the sole purpose of a marginalizing contrast is clearly a concerted effort to express a race based opinion.

If your too stupid to see it for what it is, then it's merely a reflection of your low level of intelligence. Either that or your a very bad actor.
      Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 03-19-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I'm convinced Usyk is set to make waves in this division, well nearly convinced. I think he is going to look sensational against Chisora, on the move ofcourse. I predict he knocks the Brit out in 7 or 8.

But dimensions wise chisora isn't one of the giants that top the division, the guys up there pose a bigger threat from a safe distance for them. Usyk can't beat Tyson Fury but joshua and wilder are not as technically good as Usyk. Theres chances he could close the gap and do round winning work.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          U can like who u wanna like, obviously. But, in case u haven't noticed, this is a thread about Usyk.

So to randomly drag all the top PBC Black fighters into this thread for the sole purpose of a marginalizing contrast is clearly a concerted effort to express a race based opinion.

If your too stupid to see it for what it is, then it's merely a reflection of your low level of intelligence. Either that or your a very bad actor.
          I don't think that guy was coming from a racist place, more that he was responding to the racist attitudes of pro pbc black americans (not all, but most on here).
          It's a mix of racism and xenophobia, it also extends to trashing black american boxers associated with Matchroom and Top Rank. Look at Crawford, Andrade and even Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
            I don't think that guy was coming from a racist place, more that he was responding to the racist attitudes of pro pbc black americans (not all, but most on here).
            It's a mix of racism and xenophobia, it also extends to trashing black american boxers associated with Matchroom and Top Rank. Look at Crawford, Andrade and even Hunter.

U won't find any post on this thread that expresses a pro Black or White attitude towards or against Usyk except for Moron-Zon99.

Everyone else is just stating whether or not they think he'll succeed or fail at HW and why.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
              When people say "bigger balls" they use the term to mean "more courageous".
              You're the one who knows what he means but are literally turning it into a conversation about actual balls - you sick freak.
              So when your girlfriend tells you her ex had “ bigger balls” than you ,you just thought he was more courageous?.....
              Last edited by LoadedWraps; 03-19-2020, 07:17 PM. Reason: Take the insults and **** comments to the thunderdome

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                So when your girlfriend tells you her ex had “ bigger balls” than you ,you just thought he was more courageous?.....

Usually I would agree with your sentiment but when you are talking about a active boxer having bigger balls than Haymon and Ellerbie I had to see whether there was a fighter called Haymon so naturally seeing he was an old man I figured you must be a kinky f@g, my apologies if you are not and no offence if you are. Suck it easy and be safe
                Lol. Dude, your original.beef wasnt with me - I was just pointing out that really, you understood the context of "big balls" in this usage.

Anyway man, enjoy being the way you are - but maybe try going with the flow a wee bit instead - it's much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Usually I would agree with your sentiment but when you are talking about a active boxer having bigger balls than Haymon and Ellerbie I had to see whether there was a fighter called Haymon so naturally seeing he was an old man I figured you must be a kinky f@g, my apologies if you are not and no offence if you are. Suck it easy and be safe
                  This is some of the funniest sh.t I've heard in some time. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                    Usyk has a guaranteed eight figure mandatory title shot and he's risking it vs a beast like Chisora. Floyd would never even fight a chisora type dangerous contender. Wilder certainly wouldn't either. None of PBC's fraud would. Usyk is a real gladiator who is daring to be great. Haymon pbc frauds only want to take the path of least resistance. Chisora could be a nightmare for anyone. He was a nightmare for Whyte and Vitali too actually. Watch the last round and see how out of it Vitali was at the final bell. Wladimir knew it and rushed to the ring to help big bro. Usyk has balls of steal.
                    Floyd fought many fighters both more skilled, and more dangerous than Chisora, a terrible take.

It's also ignorant and definitely reeks of race bait that you want to group "PBC fighters" in any bucket category other than, their promotion company.

Comment

I hope Oleksandr Usyk dare to be great in the heavyweight division, but careful.

Imagine Dereck Chisora TKO/KO Oleksandr Usyk in a huge shocker upset, opening the door for Anthony Joshua. I believe and remember that Joshua wanted and wished to fight Dereck Chisora for unknown reasons after capturing the IBF from Charles Martin.

Comment

Working...
                      X