Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the more impressive win Canelo over Kovalev or Loma over Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    You would think that but there are actually people voting for Lomachenko's win in the poll.
    yep. im 1 on that list. like I said as soon as contract was signed by Canelo and Kova. I said asap Kova is losing big time this one. Nelo aint taking any risks with Kovalev. I would of get surprised if hesigned with Bivol or Beterbiev, thats a different story. so only silly ones would pick Canelo option #1 in this poll.

Rigo will dominate, Rigo will do schooling on Loma.. we all remember that. why you try to forget about it though?

Comment

You would think that but there are actually people voting for Lomachenko's win in the poll.
      Yea...and even using alts to vote Coreytrevor12, MPDKSAB, Ogecca MaMa, RetroSpeed05

Comment

Due to the size differences in both fights and not much else, probably canelo over kovalev.

Comment

This is the wrong platform to ask that question the sample audience is too small and favors one of the two fighters heavily (not a shot but the truth).

Comment

I might just start putting everyone that votes the tarded option (Lomachenko in this case) on polls like this on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              yep. im 1 on that list. like I said as soon as contract was signed by Canelo and Kova. I said asap Kova is losing big time this one. Nelo aint taking any risks with Kovalev. I would of get surprised if hesigned with Bivol or Beterbiev, thats a different story. so only silly ones would pick Canelo option #1 in this poll.

Rigo will dominate, Rigo will do schooling on Loma.. we all remember that. why you try to forget about it though?
              Lomachenko beat a guy who was moving up 2 weight classes. Canelo moved up 2 weight classes to face Kovalev. Lomachenko took no risks fighting Rigondeaux. He was about to move up to 135 anyway before that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Lets take a look at the facts

Loma beat a small rigo jumping up 2 divisions who didn't have a significant win in years. Rigo was so small at 130, he's fighting at 118 tonight

Canelo jumped up 2 divisions from his previous fight and beat a significantly bigger champion in Kovalev who actually had a significant win at 175 in the very same year Canelo beat him in.

This shouldn't be hard
                You're ignoring a few minor details...

Like Kovalev getting KOed multiple times, and almost getting KOed by Anthony Yarde lol.

Rigo was small, yes, but way more skilled than Kovalev and didn't look like a shot/scared fighter.

Comment

Lomachenko beat a guy who was moving up 2 weight classes. Canelo moved up 2 weight classes to face Kovalev. Lomachenko took no risks fighting Rigondeaux. He was about to move up to 135 anyway before that fight.
                  you are correct. but Rigo was offered a fight earlier at 126, he declined. later though he asked for it himself. did Loma took risks or not, well from 2 time Olympian that everyone was saying he would go through and school Loma.

Canelo moved up to fight a guy that didnt want to ffight - watch Kovas video to his fans afterwards, disrespecting everyone of them, saying only fools thought im going to win, and didnt even try.

Canelo dumped belt asap. Showing hes got nothing against Bivol or Beterbiev, now there is a Risk and a big one. you and I, both know it.

I dont care if Canelo is p4p 1 on your list, he deserves it. people have different opinions for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    You're ignoring a few minor details...

Like Kovalev getting KOed multiple times, and almost getting KOed by Anthony Yarde lol.

Rigo was small, yes, but way more skilled than Kovalev and didn't look like a shot/scared fighter.
                    So Kovalev avenging the loss to ALvarez didn't matter? Kovalev was "shot" but actually had a recent significant win in the division...

Rigo going up 2 weight classes and not having any recent significant win is better somehow?

How can you guys be this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      you are correct. but Rigo was offered a fight earlier at 126, he declined. later though he asked for it himself. did Loma took risks or not, well from 2 time Olympian that everyone was saying he would go through and school Loma.

Canelo moved up to fight a guy that didnt want to ffight - watch Kovas video to his fans afterwards, disrespecting everyone of them, saying only fools thought im going to win, and didnt even try.

Canelo dumped belt asap. Showing hes got nothing against Bivol or Beterbiev, now there is a Risk and a big one. you and I, both know it.

I dont care if Canelo is p4p 1 on your list, he deserves it. people have different opinions for a reason.
                      What win does Bivol have that is better than Kovalev beating Alvarez in the rematch?

I'll wait

Comment

Working...
                      X