• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Who's he "murdering" in camp?
    i guess chris van heerden was murdering conor every day

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Who's he "murdering" in camp?

Knocked him down, concussed him, literally had him stumbling to his car, mashed his face up and then triggered him so badly that he quit and started raging on the internet about it.

And this is actual camp footage unlike the Van Heerden footage that was pre-camp light sparring and actually even.

Hes going to destroy Floyd. Its gonna shock everyone at how easy he does it. Hes not even showing what hes really bringing to the table. Thats a surprise for Floyd. Floyd is gonna be confronted with a puzzle he cant solve.
      Last edited by fatboy33; 08-14-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post

Knocked him down, concussed him, literally had him stumbling to his car, mashed his face up and then triggered him so badly that he quit and started raging on the internet about it.

Hes going to destroy Floyd. Its gonna shock everyone at how easy he does it. Hes not even showing what hes really bringing to the table. Thats a surprise for Floyd. Floyd is gonna be confronted with a puzzle he cant solve.

actually i can't see murdering. but running.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post

what a notorious marathoner he is

Comment

what a notorious marathoner he is
            i noticed how you didnt respond to what you saw and what i posted

and it scared you so much that you have to post little cherrypicked pics like that.

shows your insecurity about the floyd fight. im gonna be right, just wait.

Comment

and it scared you so much that you have to post little cherrypicked pics like that.

tell your boyfriend that just fight same size guys anyway

Comment

And this is actual camp footage unlike the Van Heerden footage that was pre-camp light sparring and actually even.

Soooo, we've already seen this in which Tiernan Bradley didn't say anything about a concussion, or anything else. Who's he murdering in camp?

Comment

Will you kill yourself when conor loses?

Comment

This is in fact what Bradley said about being there.

"It wasn’t a one-sided spar either way but I thought one was the clear winner overall and that was Conor. He was very calm, very professional and, honestly, he really impressed me on the day.”

This is conors top sparring partner. An amateur... Not professional.

Comment

Those punches he couldn't even put Paulie away he's no chance against Floyd, hell even Khan stopped Paulie in his prime not five months removed from his boxing career and also fat with zero conditioning.

Conor won't tag Floyd let alone stop him, lmao.

Dude are you simple ?

Comment

Working...
                      X