Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Thurman @ Junior Middleweight should be next, no rematches for 1 Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Thurman @ Junior Middleweight should be next, no rematches for 1 Time!

Miguel Angel Cotto vs Keith Thurman is such an interesting fight. Keith could easily jump up 1 division up to junior middleweight or meet at a catchweight.

The Puerto Rican is the perfect opponent for Thurman at this point in his carreer. Miguel is a HOFer and on his way out but can still put up a solid fight. It would be Keith's third consecutive competitive fight. Imagine him getting W's over Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia & possibily Miguel Cotto back to back to back. That's some superstar P4P sht right there if you ask me.

I have no desire at all to see rematches with Porter and Garcia. If its not Cotto i want Thurman to face either Amir Khan or Lamont Peterson. Too bad #48 is out of the question...

comment, who would you like to see 1 Time do next?

Cotto's so irrelevant at this point, would prefer keith to unify

Comment

it'd be a good payday for thurman but the real fight would be him vs the winner of brook vs spence . let's get a lineal champ in the division first ....

Comment

That fight is never going to happen. Thurman has no weight making problems or any desire to move up and fight bigger men. There are lots of good fights for Thurman at 147. At this point in his career Cotto is looking for fairly easy opponents that he is certain to beat. Thurman is a little too good and doesn't qualify as an easy opponent.

Comment

I'd pay to see it.

Comment

Working...
          X