Collapse
No announcement yet.

No way Khan beats Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and anyone who was impressed by Floyds and Pacs performances, u guys are pleased very easily

They both looked old

Comment

DemeTrius Andrade has a better chance of beating Floyd. Infact I think he would actually beat Floyd. Khan is second, depending on how well he takes mayweathers right, he has a good chance of beating Floyd.

Make no mistake about it, Floyd was dominant last night but let's be real he looked far from young. You can see it in his body, his speed and legs are still there for the most pa

Comment

DemeTrius Andrade has a better chance of beating Floyd. Infact I think he would actually beat Floyd. Khan is second, depending on how well he takes mayweathers right, he has a good chance of beating Floyd.

Make no mistake about it, Floyd was dominant last night but let's be real he looked far from young. There's a reason he's in a hurry to retire from the game, he knows he's been fortunate to make it this far, and he knows he can't have more nights where physically he's not 100% there.

Comment

Again, people's dislike for Khan clouds their vision. Khan is the toughest fight left fr Maywether, Thurman or whoever will easily get outboxed but Khan has amateur pedigree and is very hard to outbox. In fact no one has outboxed him per say, you need to hurt him to win and Mayweather won't be able to do that. Of course I see Mayweater winning but this is the most competitive fight possible.

Comment

Khan would give him a more competitive fight, thats for sure..

Comment

I love how the guy to beat the great Floyd Mayweather has been knocked out cold in one fight. In another he was out on bambi legs for 2 rounds... Yeah, as if Floyd somehow doesn't hit as hard as Prescott or Garcia and doesn't have better reaction, timing, accuracy and technique than either of them. And it's not even his best punch.

Comment

Floyd has a very good chin.

Khan has a very bad chin.

Boxing skills aside, Floyd would start hitting Khan clean after 3 rounds.

Khan is not out-boxing Floyd, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
                  Again, people's dislike for Khan clouds their vision. Khan is the toughest fight left fr Maywether, Thurman or whoever will easily get outboxed but Khan has amateur pedigree and is very hard to outbox. In fact no one has outboxed him per say, you need to hurt him to win and Mayweather won't be able to do that. Of course I see Mayweater winning but this is the most competitive fight possible.
                  No one has outboxed Thurman either. I say he has a chance against Mayweather just like Khan.

Comment

Khan will outbox Floyd, make him look old

Floyd doesnt have the power or workrate to cause Khan problems

Manny was there to be KO'd last night, Floyd was unable to pull ye trigger or even hurt Manny

With Hunter in his corner a proper gameplan will be developed

Khan is all wrong for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      No one has outboxed Thurman either. I say he has a chance against Mayweather just like Khan.
                      Khans been in the ring with better competition and a host of different styles

Thurmann is still somewhat of a unknown entity, who is the hardest puncher he has faced or the fastest boxer?

We know Khans weaknesses and flaws, and we all know his strengths.

Certain styles trouble Khan, and i dont see Floyds style troubling him.

Comment

Working...
                      X