Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-17-2018, 11:12 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10626 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 29,034.28
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Now that Linares is fighting Loma, should Mikey fight "The Beast," @ 140 and keep his belt, or unify with Easter Jr.? If he can get a fight with DSG, I say GO FOR IT! If not, then I say keep the belt @ 140! What say you?
Tough call?? ALL are GREAT fights...

Personally I would like to see him fight Easter and get that belt then fight the winner of Linares/Loma (95% sure Loma) for the WBA belt afterwards. Sad thing is he won't be able to unify all the belts and at best wins 3/4 @135. Beltron is owned by Bob Arum and It will be hard enough just getting Loma. I doubt Bob throws away another Top Rank Champ to him...
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2018, 11:15 AM #12
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10197 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,605.14
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve steel View Post
"We still donít know if Canelo consumed tainted meat or if was he using Clen." LOL I guess bread man got a call from Oscar ..
What he said is true. We still don't know until the investigation is over.

The only things we do know is that the test results were consistent with eating contaminated meat and that in Mexico there is a problem with some of the meat being contaminated with clenbuterol.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:18 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve steel View Post
All I'm saying is; read the Bread's first mailbag tackling the topic... It's got a very different tone. And I pointed out that he was going to get his wrists slapped if he kept that up. ...Which I guess happened. These mailbags are taken from Ringmag. Do you know who owns Ringmag?
He comes off as someone who takes his career and name very serious. I highly doubt he would put his reputation on the line if he didn't mean what he says??

You forget Dougie Fisch. Works their also and he picked GGG by TKO 2 years ago and last time GGG as well.

Both have said ill things or thought GB fighters were gonna lose.

Im not even saying Pednelo is clean. I just want to hear a lil more. To be honest if this was during full training where every minute of every day and food diet is planned out he failed or post fight failure??? I would he front and center calling him a POS Cheat!!!
Old 03-17-2018, 11:28 AM #14
Banned

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
BostonPitbull is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
He comes off as someone who takes his career and name very serious. I highly doubt he would put his reputation on the line if he didn't mean what he says??

You forget Dougie Fisch. Works their also and he picked GGG by TKO 2 years ago and last time GGG as well.

Im not even saying Pednelo is clean. I just want to hear a lil more. To be honest if this was during full training where every minute of every day and food diet is planned out he failed or post fight failure??? I would he front and center calling him a POS Cheat!!!
VADA's actions are inexcusable as a corrupt organization. The fact that there's VADA-CBP in direct relation with the WBC, you must wonder how they operate testing a guy whom had problems with Sulaiman in not representing his belt for 2 years, to then just magically test 80 days out of competition. VADA and the WBC, whom had tested Lemieux vs GGG or GGG vs WADE merely just 2 weeks away from the fight. Even with the Wade bout was announced, they started testing late after announced. This favoritism is beyond suspect. It's obvious the WBC and VADA were behind in foul playing Saul Canelo Alvarez. GGG gets no slack because he's been representing CBP-365, yet Victor Conte himself accidently said in a recent interview that Gennady isn't tested 4 months out! lol

This is what's wrong with this sport. Inconsistent policies with conflicts of interest only dummies see through it. The FEDS cracked down on FIFA executives in a multi million dollar sting of bribery. Why isn't there basic regulation for all boxers to do 365 considering its the hurt game. It makes no sense at all.

Last edited by BostonPitbull; 03-17-2018 at 11:36 AM.
BostonPitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:06 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonPitbull View Post
VADA's actions are inexcusable as a corrupt organization. The fact that there's VADA-CBP in direct relation with the WBC, you must wonder how they operate testing a guy whom had problems with Sulaiman in not representing his belt for 2 years, to then just magically test 80 days out of competition. VADA and the WBC, whom had tested Lemieux vs GGG or GGG vs WADE merely just 2 weeks away from the fight. Even with the Wade bout was announced, they started testing late after announced. This favoritism is beyond suspect. It's obvious the WBC and VADA were behind in foul playing Saul Canelo Alvarez. GGG gets no slack because he's been representing CBP-365, yet Victor Conte himself accidently said in a recent interview that Gennady isn't tested 4 months out! lol

This is what's wrong with this sport. Inconsistent policies with conflicts of interest only dummies see through it. The FEDS cracked down on FIFA executives in a multi million dollar sting of bribery. Why isn't there basic regulation for all boxers to do 365 considering its the hurt game. It makes no sense at all.
Was is VADA WBC or VADA WBA that caught him?? I would LOVE to see these boxing commissioners get busted and jail time like FIFA

Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-17-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2018, 12:14 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
steeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,332.62

Quote:

I get what you're saying, but Stephen Edwards' hypocrisie is just blatantly obvious; for years he has been denouncing PED use, calling users criminals but now his discourse is " well ... if GGG is fine with it, I'm ok with the fight". C'mon bro.
steeve steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:16 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5627 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,004.70
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Tough call?? ALL are GREAT fights...

Personally I would like to see him fight Easter and get that belt then fight the winner of Linares/Loma (95% sure Loma) for the WBA belt afterwards. Sad thing is he won't be able to unify all the belts and at best wins 3/4 @135. Beltron is owned by Bob Arum and It will be hard enough just getting Loma. I doubt Bob throws away another Top Rank Champ to him...
He doesn't have to vacate his WBC 135 belt, because Linares is fighting Loma. He would have to vacate his IBF 140 title if he faces Easter Jr.! I think he should fight "The Beast" next, and then face the winner of Linares vs. Lomachenko @ 135! Now if he could get Danny Garcia @147 next...Make it happen!
Bronx2245 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:34 PM #18
Contender

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
trueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond reputetrueblood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,244.00
Default Again MONEY VRS HUMAN

All should no this BEEF---Peds....

Is used all the while....Why do you think Canello gave it another 7 months before he does rematch?

Canello is so stuffed with delusions of grandeur

He believes his own Hype..These Peds are used exactly like

that...& desolve....before your training starts..

This young man..has MILLIONS I MEAN BIG BUCKS!

So ..Just like the ROBERY in Hagler Vrs Leanard..

The fix was in...Only with Hagler...The Mexican Judge was bought...

Brought in by Haglers team...So of course he would be fair.
trueblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:39 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblood View Post
All should no this BEEF---Peds....

Is used all the while....Why do you think Canello gave it another 7 months before he does rematch?

Canello is so stuffed with delusions of grandeur

He believes his own Hype..These Peds are used exactly like

that...& desolve....before your training starts..

This young man..has MILLIONS I MEAN BIG BUCKS!

So ..Just like the ROBERY in Hagler Vrs Leanard..

The fix was in...Only with Hagler...The Mexican Judge was bought...

Brought in by Haglers team...So of course he would be fair.
Huh??? Why Did Canelo wait 7 months for the rematch??? Umm because it's Cinco De Mayo Weekend which is when he ALWAYS fights. Guess what im a PSYCIC!!! I'll bet you $$$$ every year Canelo from here on out ONLY fights on MexiCAN Independence Day Weekend (Sept) and Cinco De Mayo weekend (May) for many more years.... Man how you bring up old school names and then go full rtard???
Old 03-17-2018, 03:54 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Kcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond reputeKcvtr81 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,038.34

Canelo signed to fight spike on Sullivan in September regardless of the ggg fight outcome
Kcvtr81 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List