Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Teases MMA Debut, Will Start Training With Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget your elbows Floyd your like 50 out of 100 with elbows since you did it in every boxing match

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      It won't happen, but in saying it might take him up to 8 months he has ensured that his name/brand stays relevant and makes headlines for at least another 8 months.

Smart businessman doing what he has to do to make more money. Some people will follow him for an entire 8 months expecting him to actually fight and I don't think he will, he's too old now and his striking is infinitely less effective in MMA because you don't have the same defensive skills when looking for kicks, takedowns and elbows etc.

Plus the referee doesn't stop the fight when you turn your back or duck down and reset the fight
      Thats the point. He can train for all that stuff and it will be easy af for someone like him. Yes he is old, but he will throw the fastest kicks ever. Extremely accurate kicks and elbows. And Floyd doesnt really rely on basic fundametals, never has. He instinctively gets out of the way, and sharpens that ability in sparring.

If you throw a kick at him, he may step to the side, or get his whole body out of dodge.

And I think his natural defense will do him greater than any MMA fighter in history. Dude is already a fight genius and probably the greatest martial artist in the history of professional combat. If he learns all the proper skills, I have no doubt that he would be flawless at this ****.

Comment

• Floyd vs CM Punk and I pay 200 dollars

Not going to lie

Comment

• People aren't going to pay to watch another boxing match involving McGregor but they will pay for this. I won't, but plenty of other people will.

Comment

• This will be some sort of circus act. There's no way that Floyd goes into this without a major advantage in his favor. He's too vein to put his undefeated record on the line, boxing or MMA.

Comment

• I'm just thinking about the money it would bring in.

Comment

• show

show me the money will get hurt badly what a shame😂

Comment

• He was a great boxer but lets be real here..

Floyd was always safety first not just in the ring.. but also picking his opponents, when they were on the downside or starting to slip.. Pacquiao, Cotto, Mosley could all have been fought much earlier.. and this was in boxing were he was on of the best

There is absolutely zero chance this guy fights in MMA.. a sport which he has no clue about and at 40 years old will never be able to learn

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Imagine if he gets caught in a hold and shits his pants. hahahah
                    Nah that's only Steven segal who does that

Comment

• Haters are forever....lol....At 147 Floyd shows strength when he is locked up with fighters in the boxing ring, has fast hands, good punching power & ring generalship. He only has to look out for kicks & submission moves. All he has to do is keep distance & hit his opponent 1st.

Comment

Working...
                      X