Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im sorry but i rate wilder even less after that....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    Ortiz let him off the hook? What fight were u watching? Did u not see the round that ortiz unloaded tge kitchen and the entire sink at wilder? Wlad let joshua off the hook not ortiz to wilder. Ortiz went bat **** crazy in the 7th. Wilder was hit with way way more then joshua was hit with when wlad actually had him. I was very impressed with ortiz. I thought he had better skills then anything parker or joshua has faced and his power is for real. The man looked good in this fight. But wilder is just too d@mn dangerous. Yes u sound extremely pissed off and bitter at the outcome. you sound extremely bitter. Again. Wilder is a freak. That one touch and you're ****ed. Just too dangerous....
    Heres the problem with that , Ortiz stepped away alot when landing . The biggest bombardment came in the 7th rnd . I think the bell saved Wilder .

Wilder upped his status here for me .

The majority ? I think bc its an L on Ortiz it was expected ....BUT ....

Like ive been SAYING outside Ortiz and Joshua, who would be favored over Wilder ... ?

My rankings were .....

1 . Joshua
    2. Wilder
    3 . Ortiz

Does it change ? Nope .

All these guys beat the rest !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This again is your delusional or uneducated thinking .

The fact is like most now you will refuse to admit (as usual ) you were wrong and Ortiz wasnt the SLOW overrated old man you claimed him to be ..... if that was slow you must be the flash with those quick counters Ortiz displayed ? lol

Almost takes Wilder out in the 7th before the bell doe ?
      I'd recommend you watch the last 5 rounds, he visibly slows FFS!

Ortiz is not young or fit enough to go 12 rounds at that pace, he hasn't done it for many years!

I told you before the fight that stamina, speed, momentum were just as important as these legendary skills you said Ortiz had...... you will notice they went out the window when he tired mid way through the fight and stood side-on flicking out a pathetic jab, unable to finish off a visibly stumbling opponent.

Where's the skills then? How is Ortiz so amazing he can't even finish a guy he is beating comfortably and who is going rope to rope stumbling about..... the flip side is Wilder, who actually tried to jump on Ortiz when he remotely buzzed him.

I told you Ortiz was inactive, I told you he hadn't fought competitively in years, I told you stamina would be an issue, speed, timing..... you didn't listen, because you know it all, and will now say... "Ortiz didn't gas, he didn't slow, he was amazing!" looooooool

Comment

Joshua puts Wilder to sleep within three rounds. This guy has no skill and is too erratic. He throws like that against Joshua, and it's night night very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarisleif View Post
          Joshua puts Wilder to sleep within three rounds. This guy has no skill and is too erratic. He throws like that against Joshua, and it's night night very quickly.
          will you keep this screen name if aj goes to sleep or should we expect an alt

(if this isnt already an alt)

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            I'd recommend you watch the last 5 rounds, he visibly slows FFS!

Ortiz is not young or fit enough to go 12 rounds at that pace, he hasn't done it for many years!

I told you before the fight that stamina, speed, momentum were just as important as these legendary skills you said Ortiz had...... you will notice they went out the window when he tired mid way through the fight and stood side-on flicking out a pathetic jab, unable to finish off a visibly stumbling opponent.

Where's the skills then? How is Ortiz so amazing he can't even finish a guy he is beating comfortably and who is going rope to rope stumbling about..... the flip side is Wilder, who actually tried to jump on Ortiz when he remotely buzzed him.

I told you Ortiz was inactive, I told you he hadn't fought competitively in years, I told you stamina would be an issue, speed, timing..... you didn't listen, because you know it all, and will now say... "Ortiz didn't gas, he didn't slow, he was amazing!" looooooool
            You had too much too drink kid.....

Boxings not about FINISHING off a dangerous puncher sometimes . If you werent intoxicated you would know Wilder scored the 1st knock down (flash ) and Ortiz still won the next rnd .

Ortiz wasnt inactive he recently fought ....get outof here with the lying !

Stamina didnt play an issue as much as Ortiz showing to much patience . He was up on punch counts ,it was Wilder looking winded in the fight ....what did you watch ?

Wilder had the more hurting shots ,it was the deciding factor here ,in a fight OFF the score cards he woulve been behind had it went 12 at the tempo it was at .

It doesn't matter by YOUR logic both are overatted and fought nobodies bc by YOUR logic , Parker is better than Ortiz ? Why ? Hes younger !

Watch the LAST 5 RNDS ? Wilder was nearly finished in the 7th, in a fight that went 10 ????????
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-04-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              Lol I'm not the least bit surprised. TS is IMO hands down one of the worst posters on this website.
              not as ****ty as yours. motherfker.

Comment

Are you crazy? Wilder surprised the hell out of me.

He proved that he has the power and the heart to stand with the big boys.

Before this fight i thought he was just an overrated milkman chopper. After this fight he proved he's a heavyweight champion.

Comment

Like everyoyone with a brain predicted, ortiz was a live dog unlike his age took over and he slowed to a crawl in the latter rounds. Ortiz is nearly 50 FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                    Like everyoyone with a brain predicted, ortiz was a live dog unlike his age took over and he slowed to a crawl in the latter rounds. Ortiz is nearly 50 FFS.
                    He slowed to a crawl because wilder wouldnt go away and was landing devastating shots lol

Have you ever been in a fight? What do you think happens when you blow your load trying to put someone away and then they come back at you hard?

Comment

Agreed

It showed wilder haS only fought 99 percent bums and he was being schooled here before Ortiz gassed

Comment

Working...
                      X