How many of you have kids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have kids?

Any fathers in the house?

Would you recommend having kids to others? Do kids bring joy to your life, or do you regret having kids? Or do you in fact hate your kids?

Just curious. My dad hates me. Mostly my fault though. I think I'm a terrible son.

I think I would be a terrible father. I'm very selfish and a fu*k up in general. Like, I just suck at life, so I feel like I would fu*k up and somehow accidently kill my infant son or daughter by leaving them in the car on a hot day. Yeah, I'm one of those guys. I mean, I wouldn't mean to kill my kid on purpose, but I just suck at life.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Any fathers in the house?

Would you recommend having kids to others? Do kids bring joy to your life, or do you regret having kids? Or do you in fact hate your kids?

Just curious. My dad hates me. Mostly my fault though. I think I'm a terrible son.

I think I would be a terrible father. I'm very selfish and a fu*k up in general. Like, I just suck at life, so I feel like I would fu*k up and somehow accidently kill my infant son or daughter by leaving them in the car on a hot day. Yeah, I'm one of those guys. I mean, I wouldn't mean to kill my kid on purpose, but I just suck at life.
    I thought the same thing, but you can do it. Use your own experiences as guides. You'll man up real fast.

Comment

I recommend

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

that we know about? or?

Comment

I would advise a youngster to grow up first. Hustle when you are young and have alot of fun as well and once you are in a comfortable place in life financially/mentally, look to settle down.

I got married in my early 30s and have two girls who are 2 and 1. It’s not easy being a dad because I myself is still immature in many ways. I can no longer be me if that makes sense, it’s alot of sacrifice.

I love my girls and dont have any regrets but I always tell the little homies the same thing. There isnt a specific time to settle down but late 30s is cool imo.

When I was single, i lived in a high rise luxury condo in Ktown and drove a Lambo Gallardo with different btches every weekend. Sometimes i miss it so much.

Once you are married with kids, alot changes.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I would advise a youngster to grow up first. Hustle when you are young and have alot of fun as well and once you are in a comfortable place in life financially/mentally, look to settle down.

I got married in my early 30s and have two girls who are 2 and 1. It’s not easy being a dad because I myself is still immature in many ways. I can no longer be me if that makes sense, it’s alot of sacrifice.

I love my girls and dont have any regrets but I always tell the little homies the same thing. There isnt a specific time to settle down but late 30s is cool imo.

When I was single, i lived in a high rise luxury condo in Ktown and drove a Lambo Gallardo with different btches every weekend. Sometimes i miss it so much.

Once you are married with kids, alot changes.
            That's real cool man that's for sharing

Comment

I've been meaning to ask my longtime GF (a little over a year now) how she would feel about moving in with me and maybe raise a family together down the line.

Just waiting for the right time to do it. The setting has to be perfect.

Comment

Father of 1 here.

Comment

I have a 3yr old daughter and my advise to anyone planning on having kids is do it only if you feel in your heart that you are ready.. A long term couple would get bored of each other after a while and a kid fills in a void and adds excitement.. of course it is a full time job but there is so much satisfaction in seeing your next gen as you grow older..

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    I've been meaning to ask my longtime GF (a little over a year now) how she would feel about moving in with me and maybe raise a family together down the line.

Just waiting for the right time to do it. The setting has to be perfect.
                    well good for you mate you love the girl and she loves you . both my kids are grown up now and there my best mates, go for it

Comment

Working...
                    X