Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 90 47.37%
Hillary 42 22.11%
Other/not voting 58 30.53%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2018, 09:44 AM #15881
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2584 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,443,652,085,568,279,412,736.00
Total Points: 188,443,652,085,684,780,400,640.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

How about these clowns who recently votes to block Trump's 1.8 million Dreamer's path to citizenship in exchange for stronger borders and the wall... The flip-flopping is off the charts.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Motorcity Cobra
BERNIE'S CORNERTomjasSugar Adam AliBobby Deez1bad65
Mighty_WindirBuild That WallThe Big DunnEff PandasGGG Gloveking travestyny

Last edited by Vlad_; 02-17-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:25 AM #15882
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,143,498,531,290,163.00
Total Points: 123,144,609,502,183,216.00
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to Mighty_Windir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
How about these clowns who recently votes to block Trump's 1.8 million Dreamer's path to citizenship in exchange for stronger borders and the wall... The flip-flopping is off the charts.

Motorcity Cobra
BERNIE'S CORNERTomjasSugar Adam AliBobby Deez1bad65
Mighty_WindirBuild That WallThe Big DunnEff PandasGGG Gloveking travestyny
They care more about disrupting Trump's plans, than making sure those people get citizenship.

Hard to believe how insane and off the rails these people have gotten. Just read online they banned father-daughter school dances and students are planning to ban Valentines day
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

That's what the left does to ya
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:35 AM #15883
Undisputed Champ

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,192,994,654,606,987,219,697,664.00
Total Points: 9,192,994,654,606,987,219,697,664.00
cheers man - Beercules Hope that gets you drunk enough to be a mets fan lol - El-blanco Cheers, neighbor! - jazluvr Hope you had a good New Year's B! - -jose- salud! - -jose- 
Cheers - siablo14 Drink up homie and merci beaucoup!. - Amazinger Respect - siablo14 Thanks for the jackpot! - Snoop Frog The art of debate award - jazluvr 
Thanks for the payout Bernie! - Snoop Frog Avi award winner - jazluvr Integrity award - jazluvr Feliz Navidad B! - -jose- Back at you. I see you battling them too. - siablo14 
:beerchug: - -jose- Enjoy that tasty NY Pizza! - siablo14 I can't Green you yet, This is to let you know and the rest of the universe that you deserve a GreenK!. - Amazinger Hang in there. It's tough dealing with those knuckleheads - siablo14 Super gif master/guru - jazluvr 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - El-blanco Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

BERNIE'S CORNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:20 PM #15884
Metal Elitist

Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

You guys gonna have to find a new hobby.

There is no evidence of Trump colluding with anyone, and will never be because there isn't any to begin with.

Trump rating is going to go up in time, the USA is no longer a pussified b1tch to the rest of the world.

Trump is making bold decisions and sticking with them.

The people no longer believe the crooked media, they're sticking with the same act of attacking the president in every way they can, it is no longer news...they have completely lost themselves in their hate-filled passion for Trump and the headline is always the same for the leftist media(CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC,TWP,HUFFP.Telemundo, etc): "We don't like Trump, here's today's reason".

Organizations like BLM and ANTIFA are openly hate groups who identify with the liberals, who despise the police, the ones who go out there and risk their lives for citizens and even illegals.

Social Justice Warriors are another breed of ignorant fools who know nothing about real life that support the democratic party, trying to take out God and the American Flag out of our schools.

Disrespecting our flag by kneeling in NFL games is a disgrace, none of them can count how many soldiers have died to preserve our freedom. They can do it, for it is their right, but I won't support it one bit, and I no longer watch NFL.

Hell if Hillary won, I would have give her a chance, she would be our president, she deserves an opportunity if elected in a democratic election just like Trump was.

As an American Citizen that's what we do, support each other, not betray our constitutional rights and morals to other enemy nations who want to destroy our way of living like the Muslims have done to UK and Sweden.

Belittling a successful man's effort, mocking him because he doesn't think like them, acting like self-entitled know-it-all and treating him like **** is what make his victory so sweet.

I love this video, shows who they really are:

Savor it.

Old 02-17-2018, 01:23 PM #15885
Undisputed Champ

BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
cheers man - Beercules Hope that gets you drunk enough to be a mets fan lol - El-blanco Cheers, neighbor! - jazluvr Hope you had a good New Year's B! - -jose- salud! - -jose- 
Cheers - siablo14 Drink up homie and merci beaucoup!. - Amazinger Respect - siablo14 Thanks for the jackpot! - Snoop Frog The art of debate award - jazluvr 
Thanks for the payout Bernie! - Snoop Frog Avi award winner - jazluvr Integrity award - jazluvr Feliz Navidad B! - -jose- Back at you. I see you battling them too. - siablo14 
:beerchug: - -jose- Enjoy that tasty NY Pizza! - siablo14 I can't Green you yet, This is to let you know and the rest of the universe that you deserve a GreenK!. - Amazinger Hang in there. It's tough dealing with those knuckleheads - siablo14 Super gif master/guru - jazluvr 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - El-blanco Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Old 02-17-2018, 01:27 PM #15886
Metal Elitist

Old 02-17-2018, 09:48 PM #15887
Undisputed Champ

Old 02-18-2018, 02:07 PM #15888
Patriot

Quoted: 7001 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 461,838,894,478,664,027,602,944.00
Total Points: 461,838,909,478,664,033,796,096.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election" - Trump, on Twitter

BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:25 PM #15889
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2584 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,443,652,085,568,279,412,736.00
Total Points: 188,443,652,085,684,780,400,640.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
They care more about disrupting Trump's plans, than making sure those people get citizenship.

Hard to believe how insane and off the rails these people have gotten. Just read online they banned father-daughter school dances and students are planning to ban Valentines day

That's what the left does to ya
Itís disgusting, pathetic, and the Leftards swallow it whole, begging for more.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:36 PM #15890
Contender

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
THREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,532.50

Quote:
ďIf it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!Ē
He blames America, not Russia.
THREAD-KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $916, "bring, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, 000, 100%, 2016, 2020, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, african, american, americans, angry, anti, appearing, article, asked, attack, attacked, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, college, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, fascist neo liberals, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, jong-un, justice), kaine???, kickass, korea, leaking, liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, neo liberal simps, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obamacare, official, official:, outcome, pandering, panders, party, paul, people, person, personally, plan, point, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, rallies, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, restaged, return, reveals, rocketman, runs, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, sooooo, spent, star, state, stein, stupid, super, support, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thread, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump?, trumps, u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List