No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Kiram HBO Doubleheader Peaks at 769,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I see HBO at over 40 million domestic subscribers like 45. 45 is how much more than 29 million?

You have no clue what you are talking about? And if you are so sure about this why are you so angry? Anger and fury does not make your lack of understanding of stats any better.
    Considering that HBO is in a lot more homes like 40% more mutliply that HBO number by .6 to get an apples to apples comparison.
    Wrong caught red handed lying and only one emotional is your puzzy azz. Im on message board i could care less about you let alone be angered by you. This is actually fun watxhing you flail around because you refuse to just admit you were wrong. First it was 40% and even with your mickey mouse math it still not even half the BS you first stated.

And lying again HBO is not at 45M. Again literally pulling BS out your azz.

https://sportstvratings.com/how-many...stimates/7433/

Total homes in US with TV - 116M
    HBO PRIME 33,856 29% of US homes
    SHOWTIME 29,014 25% of US homes

Not my fault you can't do math or understand how these stats work.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-31-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Idiot you said 40% more homes in the US. Nelson says 4% more homes in the US. FACT. Your too stupid to realise you have to compare the numbers to the total number of homes in the US. When you do that you see HBO is in 4% more homes in the US. I broke out the exact same simple 5th grade math equation that Nelson uses to calculate the same percenages and still you too dumb to get it. Take your L and move on. First you say 40% more homes now using this Mikey mouse math and calculating it incorrectly just to come up with 14% and still don't get it. Stop embarrassing yourself.
      Dude you don't know how to use percentages.

Let's bring it back to the cakes. If there are 100 pieces of cake and A has 24 pieces (24%) and B has 29 pieces (29%).

B doesn't have 5% more cakes than A.
      If he has 5% more cakes than A he would have 24 * 1.05 = 25.2 pieces of cake.

What you are talking about is percentage points

https://www.mathsisfun.com/percentage-points.html

And if you are calling the other posters math Mickey mouse math than I don't know how you did get by in this world without being able to calculate percentage change. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Dude you don't know how to use percentages.

Let's bring it back to the cakes. If there are 100 pieces of cake and A has 24 pieces (24%) and B has 29 pieces (29%).

B doesn't have 5% more cakes than A.
        If he has 5% more cakes than A he would have 24 * 1.05 = 25.2 pieces of cake.

What you are talking about is percentage points

https://www.mathsisfun.com/percentage-points.html

And if you are calling the other posters math Mickey mouse math than I don't know how you did get by in this world without being able to calculate percentage change. Lol
        Stop bring up cakes. lol I quoted facts directly from Neilson who tracks and releases all this. I'm sorry I truly am that phuk boy don't get it and that you jumped in not getting it either. But first it was HBO is in 40% more homes nope bold face lie that started all this. I showed you fact that HBO is in exactly 4% more homes in the US according to Neilson. Now you and dip shyt trying to change the arguement and how you compare HBO to Showtime leaving out the total homes and even still when you do that you off more then half the amount from the original lie this clown tried to peddle. No matter how you twist it he was wrong.

Considering that HBO is in a lot more homes like 40% more mutliply that HBO number by .6 to get an apples to apples comparison.
        Show me the cakes equation where you end up with HBO being in 40% more homes then Showtime. I'll wait lol
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-31-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Wrong caught red handed lying and only one emotional is your puzzy azz. Im on message board i could care less about you let alone be angered by you. This is actually fun watxhing you flail around because you refuse to just admit you were wrong. First it was 40% and even with your mickey mouse math it still not even half the BS you first stated.

And lying again HBO is not at 45M. Again literally pulling BS out your azz.

Not my fault you can't do math or understand how these stats work.
          https://www.fool.com/investing/gener...rs-but-ne.aspx

Comment

That's an Article from 2016 quoting HBO figures from 2014 dumb azz. And it's comparing HBO to Netflix not showtime then or now. I just posted the 2017 real numbers for both why you bringing up 2014 numbers? Dude just take your L seriously LMAO
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-31-2018, 01:22 AM.

Comment

That's an Article from 2016 quoting HBO figures from 2014 dumb azz. And it's comparing HBO to Netflix not showtime then or now. I just posted the 2017 real numbers for both why you bringing up 2014 numbers? Dude just take your L seriously LMAO
              I don't know that your numbers are more accurate it take time to do a real accounting of that stuff I don't know that place you posted from I don;t believe just anything from the internet.

Comment

Stop bring up cakes and anything else. lol I quoted facts directly from Neilson who tracks and releases all this. I'm sorry I truly am that phuk boy don't get it and that you jumped in not getting it either. But first it was HBO is in 40% more homes nope bold face lie that started all this. I showed you fact that HBO is in exactly 4% more homes in the US according to Neilson. Now you and dip shyt trying to change the arguement and how you compare HBO to Showtime leaving out the total homes and even still when you do that you off then half the original lie this clown tried to peddle. No matter how you twist it he was wrong.

Show me the cakes equation where you end up with HBO being in 40% more homes then Showtime. I'll wait lol
                The cakes are there to make it easier to understand, but it's not working for you.
                Read the link I posted so you can understand basic math concepts.

Why are you so hung up on the 40%? You posted a source with numbers and he corrected himself by giving you the 14% value based on the numbers.

You are talking about percentage points. He was talking about percentage difference/change
                You don't understand percentage change.

So I hope you never get a loan, because it's clear you can't use the interest rate to calculate the interest.

Explain to me, how you would calculate how many viewers hbo need to relatively have the same amount of viewers than Showtime with your 5% difference in percentage points.

Comment

I don't know that your numbers are more accurate it take time to do a real accounting of that stuff I don't know that place you posted from I don;t believe just anything from the internet.
                  That's directly from Nielson not some made up shyt. Lol

Still waiting for you and cake boy to show me the numbers and how you get to 40% more homes. I'll wait.

Comment

That's directly from Nielson not some made up shyt. Lol

Still waiting for you and cake boy to show me the numbers and how you get to 40% more homes. I'll wait.
                    What does the word estimated mean?

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      The cakes are there to make it easier to understand, but it's not working for you.
                      Read the link I posted so you can understand basic math concepts.

Why are you so hung up on the 40%? You posted a source with numbers and he corrected himself by giving you the 14% value based on the numbers.

You are talking about percentage points. He was talking about percentage difference/change
                      You don't understand percentage change.

So I hope you never get a loan, because it's clear you can't use the interest rate to calculate the interest.

Explain to me, how you would calculate how many viewers hbo need to relatively have the same amount of viewers than Showtime with your 5% difference in percentage points.
                      So he was wrong yes or no? If the bytch would of just admitted that he could of saved himself the embarrassment instead he doubled down talked shyt and tired to use Mikey mouse math to get to 14% a huge mark off from 40% BS that started all this. And I didn't have to calculate anything those are the direct percentages of homes in the US that have HBO and every other network see the link.

Nielson states HBO is in 29% of homes and showtime is in 24% of homes. If you can't do that math or understand it that's your problem. But there is no math on earth that will get you to 40% percentage change or the percentage of total homes because the bytch made it up and then got his panties in a bunch when I called him out on it. But I'll wait for you to show me the cake equation that comes out to 40%. LMAO
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-31-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X