Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson Is Preparing For Errol Spence Body Assault!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I think peterson is leaps and bounds alot more durable than brooks, I feel liek it might just the full 12
    I would say my prediction was pretty good on this. What did you think of the fight? You still think Peterson is a harder fight for Spence than Brook?

Obviously not what you expected, but a good showcase fight for Spence. He is still open though, and Lamont hung tough in there during 5-7.

I think Peterson showed a little bit of what both us said, a chin that can be got, but great durability and ability to soak up punishment, but he just didn't have the class to make it competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      I would say my prediction was pretty good on this. What did you think of the fight? You still think Peterson is a harder fight for Spence than Brook?

Obviously not what you expected, but a good showcase fight for Spence. He is still open though, and Lamont hung tough in there during 5-7.

I think Peterson showed a little bit of what both us said, a chin that can be got, but great durability and ability to soak up punishment, but he just didn't have the class to make it competitive.
      Yeah you called it, I think spence feets were better than I or lamont expected cause he would take damage to get in but for nothing cause spence already changed the look so lamont had to retry and set was just getting picked apart.

Spence showed a good chin, he ate a few shots but overall yeah theirs levels to this and clearly lamont wasnt on spence level nor did he had the amount of gritt needed to even bother spence.

Comment

Working...
      X