Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda Wins Decision, Spoils 140 Debut of Jose Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda Wins Decision, Spoils 140 Debut of Jose Pedraza

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Jose Zepeda (31-2, 25 KOs) spoiled the junior welterweight debut of former two division champion Jose Pedraza (26-3, 13 KOs) with a ten round unanimous decision. All three judges scored it 97-93.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Honestly who didn't see this coming?

Maybe someone not being honest with themselves, I thought he beat Ramirez.

Comment

Should of been focused on this fight instead of who would win a loma/Davis fight

Comment

I assumed Zepada was favored. Maybe I was wrong. I thought he beat Ramierez so I expected him to win this fight.

Comment

Navarrete is a monster!!

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            Honestly who didn't see this coming?

Maybe someone not being honest with themselves, I thought he beat Ramirez.
            It was an insane matchup for your first fight at 140

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              It was an insane matchup for your first fight at 140
              Pedraza could've fought 5 tune ups.

Zepeda would've whooped the ***** out of him on any given night. There are levels to this, their skills are not comparable. Only thing they have in common is their first names.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                Pedraza could've fought 5 tune ups.

Zepeda would've whooped the ***** out of him on any given night. There are levels to this, their skills are not comparable. Only thing they have in common is their first names.
                I’m not disagreeing with you, just pointing out how it was a hell of a first matchup.

Comment

It's like Loma eats a sole of his opponents.

Who out of his opponents was succeeding after their fight with Loma? GRJ maybe is the only one and only because he fought once per year against mandatories.

Comment

Also Pedraza should have fought Lopez instead of ducking him.

He thought he is doing smart... looks like he did exactly opposite.

Comment

Working...
                    X