Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson vs Jon Jones in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson vs Jon Jones in a street fight?

If current or what you consider prime Jon Jones faced prime Mike Tyson in a streetlight who would you bet on?

I think this would be an interesting match-up as while generally the MMA fighter would have the advantage in a street brawl Tyson has amazing and fast knockout power and has been in a few street scuffless in his time.

I take mike tyson. Ive never seen jones match the sheer speed and aggressiveness that tyson has especially in quick bursts with devastating power and superior head movement i think jones would be over powered and not have a chance for a take down. Plus jones doesn’t have one hit ko power and i dont see him breaking down tyson in a street fight

Comment

Jones takes him down and elbows him to oblivion or chokes him out. Obviously Mike could land a quick punch and knock him out cold but I'd take Jones most times if someone put a gun to my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Jones takes him down and elbows him to oblivion or chokes him out. Obviously Mike could land a quick punch and knock him out cold but I'd take Jones most times if someone put a gun to my head.
        yeah jones would beat mike in a streetfight. pretty easily.

Comment

I don't think Jon Jones is physical strong enough to apply any of his techniques. It is all good and well knowing how to do take downs and some wrestling, but in reality? If you are a weak individual, Mike Tyson will go straight through you like paper mashe.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I don't think Jon Jones is physical strong enough to apply any of his techniques. It is all good and well knowing how to do take downs and some wrestling, but in reality? If you are a weak individual, Mike Tyson will go straight through you like paper mashe.
            Tyson and Jones when they're not training are about the same size though, and Jones if you look at him now is not the stick he used to be. He's over a half foot taller, is a great Greco-Roman wrestler (aka if they clinch up, which a lot of street fights end up as) and he has reach to tie up Mike before he gets close... Plus he got kicks, especially to Mike's knees which are Jones specialty which ****ing hurt and leave him open to get clinched and taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              i already told you what would happen. dont be stupid. we get it. you dream of Tyson's sausage battering your fat face. good.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                i already told you what would happen. dont be stupid. we get it. you dream of Tyson's sausage battering your fat face. good.
                UFC fighters are completely overrated.

99.9% of them are weak, and masters of nothing.

Comment

[QUOTE=PRINCEKOOL;19695053]UFC fighters are completely overrated.

99.9% of them are weak, and masters of nothing.[/QUOTE]
                  what the heck did one (or more) of them do to you? is that percentage real?

Comment

Seriously! The 2nd hardest puncher in history from the streets vs. Jon "coke head" Jones.... Mike, 50 wins with 44 KO's vs Jones 24 wins with 10 K.O's 6 Subs and 8 decisions. Barehanded? Not even close. Mike lands he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X