View Poll Results: What do you think of him
He sucks, as a player and a person, attention hoe 10 76.92%
He is a great player, held back by the white NFL power structure 2 15.38%
I am a millenial, and my feelings are all that matter, i love him 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2019, 01:00 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17056 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 246,348.15
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Colin Kaepernick: Like him or love him, he is a hero to some, an attention hoe, a cry baby, and a social justice hypocrite to others.

He is the greatest spoiled bi racial, BLM, sub par NFL qveerter back, and he has Nike on his team.

Marketing genius, you can't keep him down, and he won't hold his tongue, he can't win a super bowl, but neither could Marino, and plenty of other talented players.

What he lacks in QB skills, he makes up for with his defiant attitude.

He should dye his hair red, and go for that Ronald McDonald look, he walks on ice, and has never fell..

What do you guys think of him?

For my bro, Sugar Adam Ali...
yes, i am quoting myself, just wanted to add this link, and bump this topic.

I am waiting for Sugar Adam Ali to jump in and give his point of view.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:27 AM #12
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5134 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,709.89
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
yes, i am quoting myself, just wanted to add this link, and bump this topic.

I am waiting for Sugar Adam Ali to jump in and give his point of view.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
He should have gotten an adviser to gauge the possible fallout of such a move. Play the worst case scenario game. He could have kept his job AND protested against police issues.

All he did was basically get some ''we're sorry no team wants you'' money from the NFL.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:40 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
He should have gotten an adviser to gauge the possible fallout of such a move. Play the worst case scenario game. He could have kept his job AND protested against police issues.

All he did was basically get some ''we're sorry no team wants you'' money from the NFL.
I agree completely. He is a public figure, and fame evaporates fast. Floyd keeps himself relevant by talking up a storm, and getting paid.. He sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, but he is his own boss.

He really needed to run the worst case scenario and then decided if it was worth the cost. Now, he kinda painted himself into a corner, to back down now, he would lose the respect of the people who respect him at this time, and would fail to gain the respect from people who already don't like or respect him..

Not a smart move from the start.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:45 AM #14
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
I agree completely. He is a public figure, and fame evaporates fast. Floyd keeps himself relevant by talking up a storm, and getting paid.. He sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, but he is his own boss.

He really needed to run the worst case scenario and then decided if it was worth the cost. Now, he kinda painted himself into a corner, to back down now, he would lose the respect of the people who respect him at this time, and would fail to gain the respect from people who already don't like or respect him..

Not a smart move from the start.
Either way, to me, he comes off as a sell out.

You're either fed up with ''the system (NFL)'' and only wanted to tear it and police brutality down at the same time.

OR

You were in a ''bad place'' emotionally and didn't intend for the emotional transgression to take on a life of it's own. You really do want to be a member of the NFL.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:55 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Either way, to me, he comes off as a sell out.

You're either fed up with ''the system (NFL)'' and only wanted to tear it and police brutality down at the same time.

OR

You were in a ''bad place'' emotionally and didn't intend for the emotional transgression to take on a life of it's own. You really do want to be a member of the NFL.
He cemented his place in history, not sure how he should proceed.

Ali had his draft moment, and he got a lot of crap for it, but Colin isn't Ali. Other men, have taken strong stances, and manged to pull themselves out of the flames.
Old 11-17-2019, 02:12 AM #16
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
He cemented his place in history, not sure how he should proceed.

Ali had his draft moment, and he got a lot of crap for it, but Colin isn't Ali. Other men, have taken strong stances, and manged to pull themselves out of the flames.
Boxing allowed Ali back in because he went about his issue the right way. He didn't bring attention to himself in between rounds or during the instructions.

History, within sports, will remember Colin being someone who risked it all to right a wrong. The ultimate martyr/pariah. There will probably be a movie made (Spike Lee directing).
''I'm tired of my brothers and sisters of color being shot down for no reason by people who are paid to protect us.''

Outside of sports history, I don't think will be kind. A spoiled, racially conflicted athlete who had every advantage given to him, who appeared to have a prolonged meltdown on live tv. Using the very position that gave him that visibility. In essence, throwing your employer (NFL) under the bus.......only to turn around and try to get back in.

''I won't act out again, I promise .''

His intentions were most likely pure, but came off looking the wrong way. And what's with him growing his hair out, as if to prove who's side he's on
Old 11-17-2019, 02:39 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Boxing allowed Ali back in because he went about his issue the right way. He didn't bring attention to himself in between rounds or during the instructions.

History, within sports, will remember Colin being someone who risked it all to right a wrong. The ultimate martyr/pariah. There will probably be a movie made (Spike Lee directing).
''I'm tired of my brothers and sisters of color being shot down for no reason by people who are paid to protect us.''

Outside of sports history, I don't think will be kind. A spoiled, racially conflicted athlete who had every advantage given to him, who appeared to have a prolonged meltdown on live tv. Using the very position that gave him that visibility. In essence, throwing your employer (NFL) under the bus.......only to turn around and try to get back in.

''I won't act out again, I promise .''

His intentions were most likely pure, but came off looking the wrong way. And what's with him growing his hair out, as if to prove who's side he's on
Well said, very well said.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:08 AM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 644 Post(s)
Bandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these partsBandman is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 34,295.54

Kap is in a fcked up situation here. if he is allowed back in the NFL and stops kneeling he'll be called a sellout by his supporters..
Bandman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 05:53 AM #19
Contender

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Crushinator is a splendid one to beholdCrushinator is a splendid one to beholdCrushinator is a splendid one to beholdCrushinator is a splendid one to beholdCrushinator is a splendid one to beholdCrushinator is a splendid one to beholdCrushinator is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 14,643.60

this guy's future is basically giving speeches to white liberals who need some more guilt. in exchange for money, obvs
Crushinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 05:59 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
Kap is in a fcked up situation here. if he is allowed back in the NFL and stops kneeling he'll be called a sellout by his supporters..
Bro Bandman, what should Kap do? I have no clue, no suggestions, and maybe things are as they should be.

I do not know what I would have done in his shoes, but in general, I seek advice, before making big moves.

Share This With Friends