No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You and her are linking thug to a race. Nobody else.
    What actions of hers specifically can be linked to a thug? Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I didn't like how she called foreigners racist.

Thats ignorance, no? I thought we didn't like ignorance or is it just selective with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        No matter how we try to coat it, she was NOT the victim here. She needs to let this goal and how the real victims to get their careers back on track.
        She also wasn't the one who suckerpunched Bashir. No matter how we try to spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I didn't like how she called foreigners racist.

Thats ignorance, no? I thought we didn't like ignorance or is it just selective with you?
          She was speaking of the superior attitude Christina Hammer displayed towards her. And now of Habazin's attitude toward her.

You can agree or disagree with what she said she experienced. But that doesn't make her a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Yep it's just what her family does for free.
            So how does that make Her a thug?

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
              Tonya harding hired someone to hurt somone..Shields did not hire anyone to do anything
              Hey Larry. Can I tell you something?

You're a moron man...

Comment

Closet bigots come flocking when Shields uses her first amendment rights an try to falsely accuse of her wrongdoing when she hasn’t been charged with anything!

But a criminal commie who isn’t from here assaults a woman and projects “thug” attitude in public on a plane they all are mysteriously not in those threads....I wonder why!?

Typical closet bigot cowards so predictable but won’t ever find the bàłls to say that to someone’s face who is projecting “thug” attitude around them!

Can’t wait for Shields to beat the ****y smirk off Habazin’s face an become the fastest multi division champ in history of male or female!

Shields should start working these ladies bodies more as they normally have solid chins in women’s boxing!

Comment

Wow really guys? So just because her brother's an idiot that makes her a thug? Just because she's a Flint-strong confident woman that makes her a thug?

Does this person look like a thug to you???

You people need to get your head out of your asses. Hey W1LL is this one of your alts?

Comment

She was speaking of the superior attitude Christina Hammer displayed towards her. And now of Habazin's attitude toward her.

You can agree or disagree with what she said she experienced. But that doesn't make her a thug.
                    Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                    So how does that make Her a thug?
                    Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Wow really guys? So just because her brother's an idiot that makes her a thug? Just because she's a Flint-strong confident woman that makes her a thug?

Does this person look like a thug to you???

You people need to get your head out of your asses. Hey W1LL is this one of your alts?
                    Did you guys actually listen to her talk there...does that sound like a thug to you or does that sound like a fine upstanding citizen.

She literally called herself a 'gangsta' right before she admonished the one girl for saying she's a thug...I mean what are y'all even mad about lol...she is basically calling herself a thug and then simultaneously getting mad when someone calls her a thug.

It's nonsense

Comment

She has a point. She wasn't the one who suckerpunched Bashir. She actually tried to defuse the whole situation.

She has no criminal record.

What exactly makes her a thug? The fact that she is black and grew up in poverty?
                      She surrounds herself with thug type people.

If this Clarissa Shields persons was a stand up people loving person. She wouldn’t surround herself with the types that would pull the shht they pulled.

You are who you surround yourself with and Shields’s entourage is filled with thugs. So there you go.

Comment

Working...
                      X