OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      So.......what does Nancy do? Her crazed base wants an impeachment vote, a real one. Schiff has now been caught in a perjury trap situation regarding his knowledge of the "whistle blower". He claims he wants to protect the "whistle blower", yet he claims to not know who he/she is. How can you protect someone if you don't know who they are?

Trump already has evidence that shows Schiff met with him numerous times prior to him filing the altered whistle blower form which was changed to allow second, third, and fourth hand info as "factual data" just for this occasion conveniently.
      Schiff's team coached him up and he was already to go.......until Trump released the transcript

Now that they've spent 2-3 months preparing, memorizing, and rehearsing their scripts, there is no way for them to deviate from the plan because they don't have another plan.

These clowns are pathetic and I will celebrate the day they all hang for treason.

Last edited by mathed; 11-14-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        So.......what does Nancy do? Her crazed base wants an impeachment vote, a real one. Schiff has now been caught in a perjury trap situation regarding his knowledge of the "whistle blower". He claims he wants to protect the "whistle blower", yet he claims to not know who he/she is. How can you protect someone if you don't know who they are?

Trump already has evidence that shows Schiff met with him numerous times prior to him filing the altered whistle blower form which was changed to allow second, third, and fourth hand info as "factual data" just for this occasion conveniently.
        Schiff's team coached him up and he was already to go.......until Trump released the transcript

Now that they've spent 2-3 months preparing, memorizing, and rehearsing their scripts, there is no way for them to deviate from the plan because they don't have another plan.

These clowns are pathetic and I will celebrate the day they all hang for treason.

Yeah it's all a shame. They're get as far as they can then won't go full on impeachment. They know they will all be under oath when it's the real deal.
        This is just a public show. They better have something better than what they have shown so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Yeah it's all a shame. They're get as far as they can then won't go full on impeachment. They know they will all be under oath when it's the real deal.
          This is just a public show. They better have something better than what they have shown so far.
          My bet is this charade will be over by next weekend and the "impeachment spotlight" will have shifted over to the libtards.

Comment

Do you know anything about military strategy? What if Trump's taxes are PERFECT, what happens? I'll tell you what happens, the Supreme Court rules against Trump and he reveals them and it turns out that there is nothing there, just like everything else that's been tried against him.

Since the Supreme Court has ruled that his taxes can just be seized and exposed to the public, that means a judicial precedent has been set that will apply to ALL politicians. Trump will then demand that all the corrupt libtards to reveal their taxes and they will be forced to comply due to their own greed and willingness to break and create new laws in order to destroy their enemies. The funny thing is Trump knows what they have done and who has the most to hide. Waters, Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Feinstein, Schumer, Biden, Kerry, Clinton...........a bunch more....all toast.

You appear weak in order to let your opponent think they are in control. They become boastful, arrogant and SLOPPY. They end up getting positioned for the checkmate by thinking they are calling the shots when their opponent was 5 steps ahead of them the entire time.
            They're acting as though Trump just made his fortune. He was a billionaire decades ago, long before running for president, and a target for the IRS, just like any other person with his level of wealth. Why the libtards think he has something to hide in his taxes, they just don't get it.

Comment

He also runs an alien trafficking scheme out of Area 51 which is funded by Soros

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                They're acting as though Trump just made his fortune. He was a billionaire decades ago, long before running for president, and a target for the IRS, just like any other person with his level of wealth. Why the libtards think he has something to hide in his taxes, they just don't get it.
                It's all projection, that's how they operate, just like the NAZI's did. They commit the evil deeds and crimes while pointing the finger at you for the crimes they are committing. With a complicit media going along with the scheme, they convince the lower IQ folks of the delusion.

Trump's taxes will be on the up and up, but their taxes will be riddled with red flags of fraud and worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  He also runs an alien trafficking scheme out of Area 51 which is funded by Soros
                  SMH....the Standards Hotel and it's kids.....well, illegal alien kids at least. So, actually, you are pretty much correct. Too bad his ancestor Jacob Schiff couldn't be here to help him in the ways of the communist right?

Comment

• Another "bombshell"

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Another "bombshell"

I had the same reaction. Gave myself a rip (I’m dating myself) after reading it. Should have known.

Comment

Working...
                      X