Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney+ surpasses over 10 million subscribers in 2 days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they still won't let us see this **** in Canada despite offering Disney+. I don't even care about Hulu just gimme ESPN+ damnit

Comment

Do they show boxing or something?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Do they show boxing or something?
        You'll get ESPN+ which has Top Rank fights and Frank Warren

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'm still confused about ESPN+. i have two apps on my phone [i pay for the espn app,] and only one actually works. the other sends me to the working app. is that espn+?

this is a decent deal. hulu alone is what, 10 bucks? i need to bundle that ****. i'll get disney + for free and i can watch cartoons breh.
          Watched the jungle book and the little mermaid with my daughter last night. Well worth it even if ESPN+ is dumb and hard to navigate.

Comment

I don't know how interested I am in disney plus besides watching mandalorian, but I was hoping they would package it with espn plus...this is a good deal.

Comment

Are those figures taking into consideration the people that subscribed for the one week free trial, the Verizon customers that get a year free, the pre-sales?

They already had a huge crash yesterday at launch.

BTW, fuck Disney and their SJW ruining ass. Already ruined Star Wars and Marvel with their identity politics, blackwashing, gender and race bending of characters.

I already watched the first episode of the Mandalorian on my jailbroken firesick, no need to pay for D+. That show was good, you can tell Kathleen "SJW" Kennedy had little say in it. Dave Filoni needs to take over her after Episode 9, maybe we can get some good movies then.

Comment

Already pay for Hulu and ESPN+ so this bundle only costs me $2 more so pretty much a no brainer.
                Was a little overwhelming for my kid to choose a Disney movie to watch.
                Lots of good stuff on there.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  I don't know how interested I am in disney plus besides watching mandalorian,
                  Same. I dont even get Netflix these days I find myself watching so few shows & movies. Its easier just to download the stuff I wanna check out every couple months then to retain a services Ill barely use for months on end.

I wish they offered a option to pay for usage. Like if I dont watch more than 2hrs, lets say, of a service in a month dont charge me anything. If I watch 20hrs you charge me regular price. And if its someone below or above that it decreases or increases accordingly. Wont be surprised if they do offer deals like that at some future date, but I wouldnt expect it anytime soon, like within the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Watched the jungle book and the little mermaid with my daughter last night. Well worth it even if ESPN+ is dumb and hard to navigate.

worth the price of admission my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Are those figures taking into consideration the people that subscribed for the one week free trial, the Verizon customers that get a year free, the pre-sales?

They already had a huge crash yesterday at launch.

BTW, fuck Disney and their SJW ruining ass. Already ruined Star Wars and Marvel with their identity politics, blackwashing, gender and race bending of characters.

I already watched the first episode of the Mandalorian on my jailbroken firesick, no need to pay for D+. That show was good, you can tell Kathleen "SJW" Kennedy had little say in it. Dave Filoni needs to take over her after Episode 9, maybe we can get some good movies then.

star wars always had a diverse cast, you loser. not my problem you find low skilled workers and women intimidating and worry about them taking your jobs.

lando was black. chewie was a f#cking wookie, bruh.
                      princess leia was THE OG female hero. women in movies were props before she came around. carrie fisher was funny and beautiful and you should be ashamed that you hold it against her that she set up girls like daisy ridley to star in the new star wars.

Comment

Working...
                      X